• 13 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Highlander S3 Invite Happenings/Discussion
exile kept all the money to himself didnt even share a large with me Angry   
selling spots on knd for a simple $5
EASIEST 10 KEYS

i don't even care about the keys he just apologized profusely for other stuff before that key thing, then removed me without a word right after the key thing and said yikes when i rang against him

i remember i played a scrim with freelander and we had a good chuckle about it though but why people pay for roster spots (especially like 25 bucks???) i will never know
exile made $200 sellin roster spots is all im sayin and now hes datin the princess, why do guys with all the clout get the girl this is fucked.
a kid named exile won a tf2 tournament and got that amount of money

and yet, women won’t date me because I’m 4’9”. It’s a cruel society
(08-03-2019, 11:38 AM)Dimento.knd Wrote: selling spots on knd for a simple $5

wtf you told me it was $20
Hey guys how’s everybodys day Smile
(08-03-2019, 02:14 PM)RonnieJ Wrote: Hey guys how’s everybodys day Smile

I've spent 3 hours preparing a dinner I've never made before and I am really excited.
selling knd secrets $20 bucks a pop
I've been feeding false information to obliv for seasons now, you might get a knd secret for $20, or some really shitty strat that will never work. Selling real knd secrets only $25
dK secrets also come with my REAL secrets

an offer you can’t refuse
can i buy medals
Just a note that we do plan to have Invite Awards for S3. One leader for each team will be able to nominate for each category. There will then a public voting (details on that will be announced next week) and then an awards stream on RGLgg.
this is a formal request to get unbanned from twitch.tv/rglgg. i was permabanned for saying "fine we will pay $1.50" after our team was disqualified for not having paid $3.50. i dont think the joke warranted a permaban. additionally some of my friends, such as flu walrus, were banned for saying "stop the match," meanwhile one admin dimento says the same phrase in the chat the following week and nobody batted an eye. i think this exemplifies the rash decision making at the time of our bans. thank you.
stop the match
this isn't a joke im still permabanned from the chat and i dont know who to talk to about this at this point because its been at least a month and ive heard no word
(08-12-2019, 08:24 PM)shotaway Wrote: this isn't a joke im still permabanned from the chat and i dont know who to talk to about this at this point because its been at least a month and ive heard no word

You all coordinated the spam on the forums and twitch at the same time. These bans were justified. I don't know about the twitch ban length, but these bans were 100% justified.
(08-12-2019, 09:32 PM)Aad | hl.rgl.gg Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 08:24 PM)shotaway Wrote: this isn't a joke im still permabanned from the chat and i dont know who to talk to about this at this point because its been at least a month and ive heard no word

You all coordinated the spam on the forums and twitch at the same time. These bans were justified. I don't know about the twitch ban length, but these bans were 100% justified.

ah yes the permanent ban for each person for posting once or twice

i didnt post anything on the forums or participate in any spam but I did get permabanned for saying "fine we will pay $1.50" once
(08-12-2019, 09:34 PM)shotaway Wrote:

i didnt post anything on the forums or participate in any spam but I did get permabanned for saying "fine we will pay $1.50" once

Was referring to anyone with the forum bans. Should go reach out to anyone who manages moderates the Twitch channel bans, maybe dolphin or sigafoo?