• 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
question to players in advanced and below
(12-28-2018, 05:07 PM)firepow Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 03:54 PM)saturation Wrote: Idk man that seems like maybe I did each of those once or twice and you used that as a justification for why you don't like me, when I play hlpugs I'm well aware that there are 17 players in the server that are better than me, so generally when I die it's because I did something wrong, not my teammates
I don't mean to be a traitor to you Saturation, but there is difference between being aware and actually doing something about it. In this case, you shouldn't be blaming your teammates on your teams performance. 

Being self-aware is useless unless you do something about it.
Ya but I don't blame my teammates. Spu saw one instance where I kind of shittalked (my friend) kevbad (kevbad) and is using that as proof of why I'm a toxic(?) player, when I am one of the most friendly players in this community
(12-29-2018, 05:47 PM)saturation Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 05:07 PM)firepow Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 03:54 PM)saturation Wrote: Idk man that seems like maybe I did each of those once or twice and you used that as a justification for why you don't like me, when I play hlpugs I'm well aware that there are 17 players in the server that are better than me, so generally when I die it's because I did something wrong, not my teammates
I don't mean to be a traitor to you Saturation, but there is difference between being aware and actually doing something about it. In this case, you shouldn't be blaming your teammates on your teams performance. 

Being self-aware is useless unless you do something about it.
Ya but I don't blame my teammates. Spu saw one instance where I kind of shittalked (my friend) kevbad (kevbad) and is using that as proof of why I'm a toxic(?) player, when I am one of the most friendly players in this community
iunno shittalking with friends is fine, is just bad when its a stranger.
pootis
im the friendliest player in this community so it doesnt maks sense that you are to...
i mean, pablo is a nice guy.....
plug walk
(12-29-2018, 11:14 PM)pablo Wrote: im the friendliest player in this community so it doesnt maks sense that you are to...

u r y i sed one of the 
thanks for being friendly pablows!
lock this
do no lock this, it is the immortal thread
plug walk
Locking thread as requested by nyxi.

Thanks everyone for posting on this thread as it helped to generate discussion regarding a topic that is fairly important to this format.