• 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Highlander Well known Pootis Mains?
Looks like we have to introduce negative rep again...

On a serious note, arthur, kresnik, and karl are pretty much the most well known heavy mains I can think of.
Dill, arthur
Pretty sure I'm the only person with negative rep on this site because spotlight gave me negative rep on like my second post and you guys removed it a day later before anyone else got down voted.

I also farmed them so I have the most so i guess it isnt too bad
plug walk
i gave duck a negative rep b4
no one will ever have tracking as good as arthur
berner
I'm fairly new I've only been in two seasons of hl so far I'm doing prolander and Highlander now
puke n snot
(04-03-2019, 06:39 PM)TeatsMcghee #LigmaJohnson Wrote: puke n snot

late 40's heavy gamer
Me.

Jk, I think of Kresnik, Karl, Carcin, Vanilla Love, Bonesaw, Chocc, Beanie, Rue, Polk, Arthur, Pinky, Meatstakk, Trelan, and probably a few more I am missing honestly.

Edit: oof, I forgot eerie pootis
Octa and Lizard
ALX was farmer
lugi and bear hooby
Bruh goofy
plug walk
blues, he 1v9d an entire european team on upward first during the nations cup with 150 ping.

Even kresnik would recognize this man is a LEGEND
Blues is actually a savant at heavy
tangelos
Star 
Idea I released a vid to commemorate some of the pootis mains in HL. However, I've yet to find players like Arthur or Vanilla Love, and many other heavy mains who I couldn't find in logs.tf/UGC player search. So maybe for part 2 of my vid, you guys can help me out by sending a link to their profile or something. Anyways, here's Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48hPxH35r20
no bear hoovy?
Where is Hypedad32