Highlander.tf Forums
Username pajaro - Printable Version

+- Highlander.tf Forums (https://forums.highlander.tf)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://forums.highlander.tf/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://forums.highlander.tf/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Username pajaro (/thread-298.html)

pajaro - pajaro - 01-19-2019

i would like my alias on the forums and on the rglhl site to be changed to pajaro. i havent used the alias spu in game for about half a year and i'd like for my main alias on the forums/site to reflect that.

RE: pajaro - exa_ | hl.rgl.gg - 01-20-2019

updated

RE: pajaro - pajaro - 03-07-2019

put my name back to pajaro

RE: pajaro - exa_ | hl.rgl.gg - 03-08-2019

http://hl.rgl.gg/Public/About/VerifiedFAQ.aspx

With the new verification icons, we have to make sure everyone's alias (Invite players specifically) is consistent. This is something that we will be enforcing from S2 onwards.

RE: pajaro - pajaro - 03-08-2019

(03-08-2019, 02:16 AM)exa_ | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: http://hl.rgl.gg/Public/About/VerifiedFAQ.aspx

With the new verification icons, we have to make sure everyone's alias (Invite players specifically) is consistent. This is something that we will be enforcing from S2 onwards.

I have used the alias pajaro consistently over the last year. it is not going to change back.

RE: pajaro - biz - 03-08-2019

yeah i haven't seen him change it at all

RE: pajaro - michael - 03-10-2019

pajaro in reference to a person is just a slur for homosexual

spu why are you doing this to urself

RE: pajaro - pajaro - 03-12-2019

michael in reference to michael jackson who is a pedophile

RE: pajaro - michael - 03-14-2019

(03-12-2019, 05:36 PM)pajaro Wrote: michael in reference to michael jackson who is a pedophile

this isn't the same thing on a pragmatic or lingual level.

pajaro is essentially the same thing as a word who's meaning isn't vulgar until it's applied to people (i.e. bitch). a bitch is a female dog when applied to a dog, but when applied to a person, it's a slur. if we're assuming the literal derogatory, we would use "queer" instead (another word with both applications both derogatory and clean under different contextual determination). "michael jackson" also isn't a definitive word synonymous with pedophile.

RE: pajaro - obliv - 03-14-2019

(03-14-2019, 02:14 PM)michael Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 05:36 PM)pajaro Wrote: michael in reference to michael jackson who is a pedophile

pajaro is essentially the same thing as a word who's meaning isn't vulgar until it's applied to people (i.e. bitch). a bitch is a female dog when applied to a dog, but when applied to a person, it's a slur. if we're assuming the literal derogatory, we would use "queer" instead (another word with both applications both derogatory and clean under different contextual determination). "michael jackson" also isn't a definitive word synonymous with pedophile.
He’s using my irl name because all he does all day is sit and cry about a video game

RE: pajaro - pajaro - 03-14-2019

yes because the word bird is commonly used as a slur

RE: pajaro - michael - 03-15-2019

(03-14-2019, 09:17 PM)pajaro Wrote:

yes because the word bird is commonly used as a slur

historically, in logosyllabic writing systems, there was generally an "evil" bird and a "good" bird (both determining different usages). the spanish word for bird, more commonly "ave" for medium-to-large birds, has no negative connotation. in fact, it's received as somewhat holy in phrases.

you kinda fucked up and chose the "evil" bird; or, in this case, the penis bird. like i said before, it's a transliteration of "queer" comparable to "bitch." this is a lot like when people get asian characters/phrases tattooed to themselves with little idea what context their invoking.

RE: pajaro - pajaro - 03-15-2019

you are trying really hard to act like an evil bird.