• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlander S4 Invite Happenings/Discussion
This is the discussion thread for the RGL HL Season 4 Invite division.

Congratulations to the Season 3 Invite champions, Kids Next Door!

RGL S4 Invite Standings
RGL S4 Team Spreadsheet
Recent Player Transactions (sort by div)

You can view last season's Invite discussion thread here.
knd is dead
(09-07-2019, 04:42 PM)Dimento.knd Wrote: knd is dead

So is my dad what a coincidence...

But Hood Naruto is here to wipe the floor with every1 again. . .
save me
(09-07-2019, 10:51 PM)Markers Wrote:

But Hood Naruto is here to wipe the floor with every1 again. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDCzcqfnUqU
GreenKing makes his debut here. Watch out engineers of invite...
A second-class Chinese legend who doesn't know when to give it his all.
https://clips.twitch.tv/PlausibleRelieve...lkTinyFace

Fear me
(09-08-2019, 02:52 AM)GreenKing \ring Wrote: https://clips.twitch.tv/PlausibleRelieve...lkTinyFace

Fear me

wouldnt have happened if u were willing to just build a dispenser at the spawn stairs like a functioning human
(09-08-2019, 03:20 AM)Spu Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 02:52 AM)GreenKing \ring Wrote: https://clips.twitch.tv/PlausibleRelieve...lkTinyFace

Fear me

wouldnt have happened if u were willing to just build a dispenser at the spawn stairs like a functioning human

Greenqueen in invite hype bro
we back
Shoutout to flankyyy, drag, kett, and all the OG Amicitia members
I saw a clip on the twitch.tv/rglgg channel from the region wars today and I clicked on the channel to look at some more clips and I noticed that I was banned from the channel. Some time ago I had a situation where I was banned by a heated admin for something that wasn't a big deal (I said "fine we will pay $1.50" in reference to our team getting disqualified from a regular season match for not having paid $3.50). I had asked around for about a month I believe before I was finally unbanned when I asked on here.

This time, however, I don't even know what I was banned for or even when I was banned. Last week I popped into the region wars stream during the downtime between my team's matches. I chatted a bit and left I think. I do remember tgw typing my subscriber emote "shotawAy" (a little samus picture) and getting banned immediately. This was the only message he sent that day. I think a few other people got banned for what seemed to me like strange reasons, so maybe I was banned in relation to this? I was not banned in the same spree as tgw and the others, and I don't even remember seeing myself get banned. This was the last time I had been on that channel before today, when I noticed I was banned.

I don't like being banned on the twitch channel because I like to participate in the chat during casts. I talked to exaflamer about this and the response was that exaflamer doesn't operate the twitch channel and so this is out of his control. I don't know who to go to about this so I'm posting about it here, because that is how I cleared this up last time.

In short, I noticed I was banned from the twitch.tv/rglgg channel. I don't know why, and I wasn't even there when it happened. Can I get unbanned from the channel? Thank you.
Yeah, I do not know who banned you on the Twitch channel (like you said, I don't operate the Twitch channel).

We ran into issues with the casted matches getting disrupted, so the mods on the channel were likely timing out accounts. I'll see what I can do.

Feel free to just DM me next time.
every time shotaway has DMed someone about getting banned he gets ignored. to shotaway, I say, bravo to you sir. bravo to you for standing up for your rights.
(09-11-2019, 05:21 AM)tv/moist_master_ Wrote: invite
Super Handsome Intelligent Team
+cookie scout
+kinetic demo
+hotwax medic
+neum sniper

neum, he's pretty nice man
wait is knd actually dead
(09-11-2019, 08:36 AM)Gramps! Wrote: wait is knd actually dead

it "dies" after every season and then dimento simply cannot resist having b4nny hand deliver another welfare check
arzt is a dad
Not yet. but spring season is going to be different that's for sure!
I will always be a pyro main <3
[Image: MMrMeWF.png]

Only two rostered pyro players out of 10 planned Invite team so far. :/
There's more than two playing, but no less than four.
A second-class Chinese legend who doesn't know when to give it his all.