• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlander S4 Invite Happenings/Discussion
guys i swear i tried so hard to kill it, but i had to bring it back i just had to
(09-17-2019, 07:09 PM)shaayy ^ Wrote: guys i swear i tried so hard to kill it, but i had to bring it back i just had to

I tried this hard:     |-----|
looks like im right and dimento was bullshitting yet again O___O
I've been foiled again...you got me...I almost fooled them all...I don't want to play spy
(Yesterday, 10:59 AM)Dimento LFT IRON SPY Wrote: I've been foiled again...you got me...I almost fooled them all...I don't want to play spy

Then don't play spy 4head. You just couldnt resist handing b4nny that FAT highlander prize pool cash.
(Yesterday, 12:26 PM)Jimbob Doohicky Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:59 AM)Dimento LFT IRON SPY Wrote: I've been foiled again...you got me...I almost fooled them all...I don't want to play spy

Then don't play spy 4head. You just couldnt resist handing b4nny that FAT highlander prize pool cash.

If I didn't play spy, knd would still exist. They would of just played with another spy (prob feint if he wanted to) and kresnik would lead. Kresnik initially said he wanted to cast this season but he changed his mind Monday night and started getting everyone to play. I actually wanted us to take an off season cause we've played 6 in a row but Kresnik is pretty hyped to play again.

I still almost didn't play, but I didn't have any other options other than backing up and I would of felt really left out on sunday/monday when they're all gaming without me.
(Yesterday, 01:45 PM)Dimento.knd Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:26 PM)Jimbob Doohicky Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:59 AM)Dimento LFT IRON SPY Wrote: I've been foiled again...you got me...I almost fooled them all...I don't want to play spy

If I didn't play spy, knd would still exist. They would of just played with another spy (prob feint if he wanted to) and kresnik would lead. Kresnik initially said he wanted to cast this season but he changed his mind Monday night and started getting everyone to play. I actually wanted us to take an off season cause we've played 6 in a row but Kresnik is pretty hyped to play again.

I still almost didn't play, but I didn't have any other options other than backing up and I would of felt really left out on sunday/monday when they're all gaming without me.

[Image: Screenshot_20190903-145347.jpg?width=704&height=677]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Yesterday, 02:24 PM)Jimbob Doohicky Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:45 PM)Dimento.knd Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:26 PM)Jimbob Doohicky Wrote: Then don't play spy 4head. You just couldnt resist handing b4nny that FAT highlander prize pool cash.

[Image: Screenshot_20190903-145347.jpg?width=704&height=677]

Watch yourself Jimbob Doohicky, people with a name like that don't last long...
Jimbob Doohicky showed me his [REDACTED]
plug walk
damn, time to flee the country again...
pick me up pyro pls xddd
succ me