• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced catch the chach LFP Main Solly, Demo/Engi, Medic and all subs
After winning main as "As foretold by Rayman500", we need a few players to fill in the roster.  We are looking to at least get into playoffs for our first season of Advanced.

For Demo Med please be able to main call at least somewhat.

Scout: j_peg
Solider: LFP
Pyro: Subinka
Demo: Funky?/LFP
Heavy: Sebbers
Engi: Funky?/LFP
Medic: rona
Sniper: WiLLmaTiC
Spy: Sylon[DMS]

Add me on either Steam or Discord
Not a playoffs roster. This looks like more of a friend team then a serious roster that wants to improve.
Your taking a roster that won in a weak division and replacing half of those players.
Your not going to get the same results you might had and the pickups arent going to change that.
Defiantly a roster better then any main roster but not good enough on paper or in play to compete against some of even the worse teams in advanced.
Might be better then joey lemons or ghost roster. Both of those roster also lack experience, depth, and have newer players added. At most this is a roster that will win 3 games and crumble in the post season. I think Willamatic is a dedicated player to improve, but I cant say that for anyone else. If they cant find a demo there putting there demo in with only last seasons experience on demo against some players who have been playing for 5 or more seasons. They will struggle if they cant find a main caller because no one there really speaks to much. Willmatic is a sniper that works best with space and when you don't give him that he will struggle when you need him. Since they don't call to much in footage a lot of people often got isolated. A serious lack of experience in all these players and winning main as gobitoe said" was more of them out dming everyone. "That wont be the case at all at the higher level.
i really like sebbers i think he is a cool cat
plug walk
(09-24-2019, 01:01 PM)perenne Wrote: i really like sebbers i think he is a cool cat

everyone does
this is a fun team i love these guys
Shoutout to flankyyy, drag, kett, and all the OG Amicitia members
(09-24-2019, 12:54 PM)TTV Townze Wrote: That wont be the case at all at the higher level.

Damn Ian sounds like you know a lot about above IM highlander
Why are there two Congos
Not a playoffs roster. This looks like more of a friend team then a serious roster that wants to improve.
Your taking a roster that won in a weak division and replacing half of those players.
Your not going to get the same results you might had and the pickups arent going to change that.
Defiantly a roster better then any main roster but not good enough on paper or in play to compete against some of even the worse teams in advanced.
Might be better then joey lemons or ghost roster. Both of those roster also lack experience, depth, and have newer players added. At most this is a roster that will win 3 games and crumble in the post season. I think Willamatic is a dedicated player to improve, but I cant say that for anyone else. If they cant find a demo there putting there demo in with only last seasons experience on demo against some players who have been playing for 5 or more seasons. They will struggle if they cant find a main caller because no one there really speaks to much. Willmatic is a sniper that works best with space and when you don't give him that he will struggle when you need him. Since they don't call to much in footage a lot of people often got isolated. A serious lack of experience in all these players and winning main as gobitoe said" was more of them out dming everyone. "That wont be the case at all at the higher level.
(09-24-2019, 07:16 PM)Sebbers Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 12:54 PM)TTV Townze Wrote: That wont be the case at all at the higher level.

Damn Ian sounds like you know a lot about above IM highlander

I have tryout for the roster and played on the team. I not trying to be mean or disregard anyone but I felt like the whole point of a forum was to bring more depth with what is actually happening on a roster. Its not a vocal roster and that's a huge issue for anyone who wants to join a advanced team. A lot of people on the roster including you kinda just play for fun and everyone knows that. Im not saying anything you dont know already im just being honest with the public. In regards to what I know. I think I know enough to comment on a team ive played for twice compared to someone who wasnt probably going make the roster unless there was a shortage of classes. ( heavy ) That's just me being honest and sometimes saying whats right is better then saying " I like this guy hes cool " and will give players who tryout more of a visual on what to expect rather then guessing. You don't have to look at my opinion or even care about it but the fact that you responded shows it bothers you enough to comment. Its like epsn or predictions if you think i'm wrong then prove it and let your game speak. I'm just telling you what I saw from footage when I reviewed and what I heard when I played. I reviewed every single demo on product and upward so I think I know enough.
(09-25-2019, 02:48 PM)TTV Townze Wrote: I reviewed every single demo on product and upward so I think I know enough.

damn son
Do not listen to this idiot, this roster seems raring to go. Overall a good home for anyone in need of one
Florida #1
(09-25-2019, 03:26 PM)Flare Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 02:48 PM)TTV Townze Wrote: I reviewed every single demo on product and upward so I think I know enough.

damn son

I in total played 12 demos. Most of them were on upward and product. I've made a commitment to review all my footage and use my resources more. I just need a chance now to show people. I got the heart, money, youth, and time. All I just need is just one opportunity

(09-25-2019, 03:34 PM)Catalyst Wrote: Do not listen to this idiot, this roster seems raring to go. Overall a good home for anyone in need of one

I think you mistook my direction. The overall response wasn't to be mean but to be truthful. Everything I've said I can back up with footage I have saved on my computer. I have all my files organized and my own demos organized for tryouts before season and made space for after seasons. As someone whos personally played on the roster for tryouts and before season I see no reason I cant say something thats truthful.
Ok mr Townsend whatever you say sir
Why are there two Congos
(09-25-2019, 05:36 PM)Sebbers Wrote: Ok mr Townsend whatever you say sir

I was good friends with gobitoe once which im unsure of is still a leader of the team since the pyro name says something else. He wanted to work hard and improve and I hope he does but he was also real. He had expectations and even tuned into my stream where I sat and watched the upward tryout game for 3 hours. Which is more credit to my proof about this team. We would talk about the roster and who he didnt want to play for the team. His vote however didn't out weight willamatics 

Willamatic last sunday sent a msg looking for a advanced main pyro
I assumed he moved on and is looking for another team or maybe is subbing since I saw this msg last week in the rgl channel
(09-25-2019, 06:15 PM)TTV Townze Wrote: where I sat and watched the upward tryout game for 3 hours.
<o/