• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im asking for a opportunity
Update:
I have found a team to sub for in invite
I do appreciate all the negative and positive feedback.

Im going to delete the big text and move on. Ive been given a opportunity so Im not going to blow it with the players ive been given to work with.
I dont expect to play alot but in the games I do there will be destruction. Im going to work hard and put past beef besides me to make a name for myself.

I want to denounce something before I move on ending my post
- Some of the comments looking at them are made up but im not going to list who and get into a argument so ill leave the viewer to decide

This is the end of the post so I guess its time for me to move on.
too long didnt read lmfao
this is an lft post thats not in the lft section
DEAD autumn :  why are you a butt ugly indian kid

get bmed idiot

i rage quit a match :3
ok cool story bro
plug walk
I hate to break it to you mr. townsend but you can't get cut from teams because of your mindset, which is actually a major factor in literally any esport or team game, and then brush it off and claim it's just part of your personality and that your "true performance will shine through" or whatever
Unless you put in the work to have a healthy, open, tolerable ingame mindset, and unless you put in the work to become a kinder and humbler person that doesn't alienate himself from his teams, then you will never get the opportunity you seek because you are missing the point of a team game. and quite frankly this is just one long way to pussy out of that work. try harder man
If two guys were on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what
Away
you want actual advice?

join that team as a sub, when you play for them show that you aren't the dumbshit kid that i knew from my time as a ugc admin. play pugs, make connections with people. show people that you have developed, don't tell us that you did.
You felt something warm inside your heart.
(10-06-2019, 11:52 PM)raisins Wrote: I hate to break it to you mr. townsend but you can't get cut from teams because of your mindset, which is actually a major factor in literally any esport or team game, and then brush it off and claim it's just part of your personality and that your "true performance will shine through" or whatever
Unless you put in the work to have a healthy, open, tolerable ingame mindset, and unless you put in the work to become a kinder and humbler person that doesn't alienate himself from his teams, then you will never get the opportunity you seek because you are missing the point of a team game. and quite frankly this is just one long way to pussy out of that work. try harder man

I didnt say I was cut I said I wasnt given a tryout. Im not brushing it off at all I felt I wanted to make my post public to lighten up the idea in hopes maybe a team would in the future would see it. Ive done nothing but put in the work and me pussying out of work is not my mentality. Ive always gone the extra mile
i only play for the badge
Look man, I haven’t played on a team with you personally so this is all based off what you’ve said and what I’ve seen in twitch clips, the legacy of townze video, word of mouth, etc. You have to understand that your character and how you contribute to and shape the team atmosphere has a huge impact on the success of a team, and teams usually care about picking up players that mesh with their players because of that. It doesn’t matter how much you grind to get good, if your attitude still prevents you from getting on teams. Reading through your whole post, I see a lot of “I can improve a lot”, “I’ve worked on my real life goals”, “I messed up in the past”, but I see barely any mention of improving your attitude now or in the future, you only acknowledged that it is unlikable right now. People already know you’re good and have a lot of potential, it is legitimately just your attitude and mindset holding you back and your reputation will not improve until you work on that, regardless of how much work you put in to improve your skill. This is just my outside perspective 2 cents
higher word count than my phd thesis lol
most likely a trap
Townze the reason no one likes you is because you have the worst attitude towards anyone and everyone in the community. The reason S9 started the “Legacy of Townze” is because it’s actually a legacy. You don’t change for anything. No matter what attention seeking sob story you tell anyone. You are disliked by so many people because you are you. You are literally the same person now as you were four years ago. You shit on people you don’t like, you take shit way too seriously, you treat people like shit who try to help you. I can safely say I’ve known you the longest since your very first team was S9 before we booted you and made that video. No change has occurred.
(10-07-2019, 01:01 AM)GeneralNick Wrote: higher word count than my phd thesis lol

I type this up and didn’t really preview a lot rather then spelling so I don’t expect this essay to be my best work
(10-06-2019, 11:55 PM)TTV Townze Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 11:52 PM)raisins Wrote: I hate to break it to you mr. townsend but you can't get cut from teams because of your mindset, which is actually a major factor in literally any esport or team game, and then brush it off and claim it's just part of your personality and that your "true performance will shine through" or whatever

I didnt say I was cut I said I wasnt given a tryout. Im not brushing it off at all I felt I wanted to make my post public to lighten up the idea in hopes maybe a team would in the future would see it. Ive done nothing but put in the work and me pussying out of work is not my mentality. Ive always gone the extra mile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...382501.png

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-06-2019, 11:29 PM)TTV Townze Wrote: I think we can all say we are not the same kid from 4 years ago. I took a bit of time to reevaluate my life in how I saw my worth ethic. I met someone who I wanted to call the love of my life that I had to move away from to grow up when I went to college. She gave me a lot of discipline and gave me a goal I could set myself up for in life. With her in my life and that same energy I have currently been able to raise my GPA, overall maturity,

lol so you say you are basically a changed man when u are spewing garbage at me in ur 6s discord

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...9712/1.PNG
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...6852/2.PNG

i didnt even say anythign that bad to this man and he hits me with his ego jesus. this was literally just yesterday...
leonard tf2
(10-07-2019, 01:03 AM)Tom Servo Wrote: Townze the reason no one likes you is because you have the worst attitude towards anyone and everyone in the community. The reason S9 started the “Legacy of Townze” is because it’s actually a legacy. You don’t change for anything. No matter what attention seeking sob story you tell anyone. You are disliked by so many people because you are you. You are literally the same person now as you were four years ago. You shit on people you don’t like, you take shit way too seriously, you treat people like shit who try to help you. I can safely say I’ve known you the longest since your very first team was S9 before we booted you and made that video. No change has occurred.

I haven’t talk to you since 4 years until now so I don’t know how you can say I haven’t changed when you haven’t talk to me. I’m not trying to make a sob story as I clearly wrote in my giant mess of a words that I don’t wanna focus on the bad. You played less then a season with me when I was brand new to the game on steel so the argument you know me the best has no context. You are biased because you hate me and I don’t mind that. The only thing in this sentence that is true is that you don’t like me and a bit of other don’t either. Everything else is a lie so you can make my forum look bad. Saying someone won’t change no matter what debunks a whole argument. Put a few years on anything and it will change. You don’t like me re made the video after it was removed which only proves my point that even if I changed you would still say the same thing.

(10-07-2019, 01:07 AM)lenn Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 11:29 PM)TTV Townze Wrote: I think we can all say we are not the same kid from 4 years ago. I took a bit of time to reevaluate my life in how I saw my worth ethic. I met someone who I wanted to call the love of my life that I had to move away from to grow up when I went to college. She gave me a lot of discipline and gave me a goal I could set myself up for in life. With her in my life and that same energy I have currently been able to raise my GPA, overall maturity,

lol so you say you are basically a changed man when u are spewing garbage at me in ur 6s discord

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...9712/1.PNG
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...6852/2.PNG

i didnt even say anythign that bad to this man and he hits me with his ego jesus. this was literally just yesterday...
Patrick and me thing was something different and in regards to the first picture you basically started saying how I’m a team killer. I don’t see a reason I have no right to respond and I didn’t shit talk. I laughed it off and said who’s lenn and moved on
check your steam  Smile
tbh sometimes to get on a team you have to have the right attitude to do so. But knowing what happened with other teams before mine was even gonna try you out, its hard to set a repuation saying you are doing better than everyone since nobody wants to hear that. They just want to see you do well instead of saying you will. I honestly havent played with or against you to know if you've changed but i think you should look into what your doing wrong when approaching people when you dont get tryouts or when you dont get on the team since the attitude you get from that aint something teams want.
First, if you will, reflect on this: If you think you're at least an Advanced-level Demoman, and teams are all desperate for good Demomen to solidify their combo, why is it that you are the one person they just won't give that shot to?

Disliking you isn't just a meme, it's something you've brought entirely upon yourself. None of it has had anything to do with how "seriously" you do or don't take things, or how you want to improve and win and others don't. You are, quite simply, arrogant beyond belief. You are so arrogant that no one could possibly hope to tolerate it. You are so arrogant that even in the pits of despair, where you admit that you've been begging to be given a shot at the game, you still can't resist telling people how much they've gotten you wrong and that you're really something quite special. You completely lack the self-awareness to apologize for the things that make you intolerable to play with, and you can't handle eating humble pie. Despite how much you're telling people you've changed and grown up, your entire post has just been a reiteration of that very same attitude that's made you an altogether unpleasant human being to have around.

Don't big yourself up.

Don't tell people how good you are.

None of that matters.

You are thoroughly unlikable, and who you are as a person is just as important as your skill when it comes to being a teammate people appreciate.

But hey, you're not even going to take this from me, are you. I'm just some idiot you think you're better than.
(10-07-2019, 01:18 AM)Flare Wrote: First, if you will, reflect on this: If you think you're at least an Advanced-level Demoman, and teams are all desperate for good Demomen to solidify their combo, why is it that you are the one person they just won't give that shot to?

Disliking you isn't just a meme, it's something you've brought entirely upon yourself. None of it has had anything to do with how "seriously" you do or don't take things, or how you want to improve and win and others don't. You are, quite simply, arrogant beyond belief. You are so arrogant that no one could possibly hope to tolerate it. You are so arrogant that even in the pits of despair, where you admit that you've been begging to be given a shot at the game, you still can't resist telling people how much they've gotten you wrong and that you're really something quite special. You completely lack the self-awareness to apologize for the things that make you intolerable to play with, and you can't handle eating humble pie. Despite how much you're telling people you've changed and grown up, your entire post has just been a reiteration of that very same attitude that's made you an altogether unpleasant human being to have around.

Don't big yourself up.

None of that matters.

You are thoroughly unlikable, and who you are as a person is just as important as your skill when it comes to being a teammate people appreciate.

But hey, you're not even going to take this from me, are you. I'm just some idiot you think you're better than.

FAX
leonard tf2
(10-07-2019, 01:18 AM)Flare Wrote: First, if you will, reflect on this: If you think you're at least an Advanced-level Demoman, and teams are all desperate for good Demomen to solidify their combo, why is it that you are the one person they just won't give that shot to?

Don't big yourself up.

None of that matters.

I hear your suggestion and I understand. In regards to your last comment my first full season demo was season 1 and I was kinda inpressed with my self on lakeside when a I’m team beat a main and that’s the reason I kinda look at you differentlly. I can’t really lie and say I got respect for you or think I’m not better but I’m not trying to focus on that because I’m not trying to make this post my opinion. I agree I have brought a lot of this on myself  and I am a bit arrogant so I guess we do agree on something.i get where your coming from when you mean person to teammate comparison and I get everyone else’s comments as well and hear them. We have crossed a bit wrong paths so I’m sorry for that  but I’m not trying to make that my future. Sorry don’t cut it but I do plan to be better in all atmospheres and show that to you and the community. The only thing I can give you right now is a sorry and im sorry

In regards to the first comment as well I tryout for 2 advanced teams. Falses team didn’t make the cut. Ghost and wiener didn’t let me tryout. Willamatic I left last season due to the whole play for badge player thingy

The whole post itself I get did show myself as marketing skill and I can understand your response to that and can agree but I also have to disagree with you. If I was trying to build myself up  iwouldent be tearing myself down and responding to people or making a thread saying I ain’t perfect posted up for the public to see if I wanted to be strong. I did it cause I wanted to show people I wasn’t so big as a opposites