• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlander Season 4 - Week 2 Predictions
Welcome to RGL Highlander Season 4. This is Week 2, the map played will be koth_ashville_rc1.

(First to 4 Pts) (exec rgl_hl_koth)

Week 1 Matches
RGL.gg Season 4 League Team Spreadsheet
Roster Transactions

Feel free to predict which teams you think will win or lose below.
Good luck to all teams and have fun!
the person reading this is going to lose
ad > shit 4-0
fred > dunk 4-1
impostors > b&h 4-2
2w > HT 4-1
glhf team figsy
plug walk
fred> Dunk 4-2
impastas<b&h 4-3 "I cant accurately call this because impastas need a heavy and bnh needs a scout or demo"
2w<HT 4-2 "if 2w hasnt gotten any better on ashville" If 2w has they stand a good chance of winning
Squirtyay> AMI 4-3 MOTW, a lot of upset potential I could hope for, but I do think figsy's team will be the favorites here, if Ami cant go off the game might not be close.

Team Shit vs Team Assdosh yyes
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...GbmPVQSG0Q
help
burgers and homos > opposition
(10-09-2019, 09:23 PM)percy Wrote: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...GbmPVQSG0Q

rofl who the hell are these fools voting exile as the best demoman? At what point did smart play and good aim become overlooked in favor of random mouse flicking and laying stickies everywhere in between constant failed jumps on the enemy medic. Obviously a better teammate than fyg or lizar, who actually attempt to do damage rather than just cleanup garbage frags.

here is a fun game: download an exile demo or stv of his team and attempt to count the number of shots which are aimed. Place bets with friends in mumble over how many times he will stickyjump into the other team to make up for his lack of gamesense. I know it's tempting to spec fallen lord carrying him but take the time to truly observe this demoman and try to decipher what exactly he is attempting to do for his team at any given time. and if you still think he is good go to steam, right click tf2, select "delete local content" and take up a overwatch gaming career.
bbq chicken
(10-11-2019, 02:09 AM)Daf Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 09:23 PM)percy Wrote: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...GbmPVQSG0Q

rofl who the hell are these fools voting exile as the best demoman? At what point did smart play and good aim become overlooked in favor of random mouse flicking and laying stickies everywhere in between constant failed jumps on the enemy medic. Obviously a better teammate than fyg or lizar, who actually attempt to do damage rather than just cleanup garbage frags.

here is a fun game: download an exile demo or stv of his team and attempt to count the number of shots which are aimed. Place bets with friends in mumble over how many times he will stickyjump into the other team to make up for his lack of gamesense. I know it's tempting to spec fallen lord carrying him but take the time to truly observe this demoman and try to decipher what exactly he is attempting to do for his team at any given time. and if you still think he is good go to steam, right click tf2, select "delete local content" and take up a overwatch gaming career.

the man just bombed speedy on steel for like, no reason and fed...they might of won that half
does exile have this reputation?
(10-11-2019, 02:09 AM)Daf Wrote:

not sure if this is the best way to promote your league. especially as the head 6s admin.
pootis
sorry my bad exile is epic
im still just mad he left my 7s team
Admins are allowed opinions
(10-12-2019, 12:42 PM)Flare Wrote: Admins are allowed opinions

not really
(10-12-2019, 12:43 PM)Jimbob Doohicky Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 12:42 PM)Flare Wrote: Admins are allowed opinions

not really

shit mb you're right
(10-12-2019, 12:44 PM)Flare Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 12:43 PM)Jimbob Doohicky Wrote: