• 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
S2 Invite Happenings/Discussion
Oh okay that sounds fair
I will always be a pyro main <3
Sunday match would be fine. Please not tuesday.
Even Sundays, that is 2 less potential scrims a week for teams. Tuesday goes into 6s and some people like myself can only really do Mondays during the week. If on Sunday, that would mean it would be 1 pregame then a match each week as I'm also not going to commit my entire weekend nights to tf2. UGC has thought about changing it in the past, it was never and will never be a good idea.
(12-06-2018, 02:21 AM)Etney Wrote: Even Sundays, that is 2 less potential scrims a week for teams. Tuesday goes into 6s and some people like myself can only really do Mondays during the week. If on Sunday, that would mean it would be 1 pregame then a match each week as I'm also not going to commit my entire weekend nights to tf2. UGC has thought about changing it in the past, it was never and will never be a good idea.

No matter what day you choose, a certain subset of people won't be able to make it. I think Saturday is the day when most people are available. People don't even scrim Saturdays anymore, so you won't be missing any scrim time.

Obviously the best solution is to make lower bracket matches on Monday but that will extend the playoffs to be even longer
I don't see a reason to change the match time, just keep it as it always has been. No need to overcomplicate something.
I don't think anybody has ever complained about match day being on a monday. Unless you're 14 and still have a bedtime I doubt the current match day/time is a consistent issue for u
powered by http://engineer.tf/
(12-06-2018, 08:57 PM)wax Wrote: I don't think anybody has ever complained about match day being on a monday. Unless you're 14 and still have a bedtime I doubt the current match day/time is a consistent issue for u

my iron team lost our week 8 match because i couldnt play the second half because we didnt finish by 10 pm est
i was an edgy 14 year old spy main
plug walk
keep the match day on monday lmao why change it
Keep the matches on Monday by default. Unless both teams can agree on setting their match on Tuesday or Sunday, if it's potentially getting streamed.
succ me 
there is a severe lack of demos/heavies/medics in invite
it is time that spu returns to the heavy class and saves invite in its time of need
plug walk
(12-10-2018, 05:44 PM)duck Wrote: there is a severe lack of demos/heavies/medics in invite

Very true, I got lucky that I carried over 2/3rds of my combo from last season.
(12-10-2018, 06:18 PM)SpotlightR Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 05:44 PM)duck Wrote: there is a severe lack of demos/heavies/medics in invite

You’re Welcome.
(12-10-2018, 06:41 PM)Nyxi+ Wrote:

You’re Welcome.

??
bless
my city's garbage collection is tuesday mornings, so i get to take walks of shame/victory to the garbage can every monday night after highlander matches

(keep it monday wtf)
(12-10-2018, 11:22 PM)lizarbwai Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 06:41 PM)Nyxi+ Wrote:

You’re Welcome.

??
??
I guess I main demo huh
I will always be a pyro main <3
a message to invite teams,

stop dying.

thanks.
(12-11-2018, 04:18 PM)michael Wrote: a message to invite teams,

stop dying.

thanks.

We lost a scrim....time to DIE. >Smile
(12-06-2018, 08:57 PM)wax Wrote: I don't think anybody has ever complained about match day being on a monday. Unless you're 14 and still have a bedtime I doubt the current match day/time is a consistent issue for u

I think it may pose an issue for some west coasters that work M-F, as I often had a 1.5 to 2 hour commute, and sometimes had to get to work early to leave early in order to barely make matches on time. This would probably be an issue for a minority of people, but just pointing out that people can have issues with match timing that go beyond bedtimes.

Probs don't change it though, Monday night HL has been a staple for years.