• 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
S2 Invite Happenings/Discussion
Day 21, still no sign of a single Heavy player...
lol umad spotlight?
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created"-Steve Buscemi, Spy Kids 2
Yeah, my team keeps falling apart and no one is lft to clean up the remains with me.
-... --- .-- .-.. / .... .- ... / -- . / .. -. / ... .... .- -.-. -.- .-.. . ... / .- -. -.. / .. ... / ..-. --- .-. -.-. .. -. --. / -- . / - --- / -- .- .. -. / .- --. .- .. -. / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .... . .-.. .--.
r people just afraid of losing lol?
ad is dead lmao
hoe is dead
bless
OIL SPILL 2
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created"-Steve Buscemi, Spy Kids 2
6 team invite
broooo

some1 pick up mad pls god

dont pick up river tho lmaoooo
Everyone on AD deserves a hella good team
I will always be a pyro main <3
I'll be talking with the other admins about what to do with Invite. There are currently 3 Invite teams (4 if you count the team that rain/I are trying to make), which is very well under the 8 team division size that we wanted in the league article.

I would prefer not to have to kill Invite or move 4/5 advanced teams up. Making Invite 6 teams again with a set map pool (with a single round robin) would make Invite a 5-week regular season, which is a very short season.
(12-18-2018, 03:49 PM)exa_ | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: I would prefer not to have to kill Invite or move 4/5 advanced teams up.

are there even 4/5 advanced teams still alive? whats happening to all these teams
hh brother
(12-18-2018, 03:49 PM)exa_ | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: I'll be talking with the other admins about what to do with Invite. There are currently 3 Invite teams (4 if you count the team that rain/I are trying to make), which is very well under the 8 team division size that we wanted in the league article.

I would prefer not to have to kill Invite or move 4/5 advanced teams up. Making Invite 6 teams again with a set map pool (with a single round robin) would make Invite a 5-week regular season, which is a very short season.

Is IRENE not a team anymore?
(12-18-2018, 04:27 PM)SpotlightR Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 03:49 PM)exa_ | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: I'll be talking with the other admins about what to do with Invite. There are currently 3 Invite teams (4 if you count the team that rain/I are trying to make), which is very well under the 8 team division size that we wanted in the league article.

Is IRENE not a team anymore?

IRENE, Woomera, and Space Force are the active Invite teams that are currently registered. There are a couple of teams that are in the works of being made though.
im thinkin hes back
1. IRENE
Only good team left in invite.
2. HLPugs.tf Black
This team plays just like last season Fast Forward does so you know they're gonna start off strong and then deteriorate
3. Woomera
Roster is theoretically stronger than HLPugs.tf Black so as the season progresses expect them to become better exponentially (inverse of the above team)
4. spoNgebob
syath is top 3 demo in invite even though he hasn't played in quite some time + the glorious return of ex.Hunter.
5. Fast Forward
I don't know much about this team but from roster strength alone this team is looking to be pretty good! Waxx demo is the only questionable part of this roster but I have faith in him
6. Heals on Everyone
This team could literally pick up anyone on demo from a Valve server and they wouldn't drop in ranking
7. JEFF
A bunch of 6s players with no highlander experience + Blue99's first foray into invite. I unironically expect good things from Rebel.
8. Space Force
Dreadnought and cinder are nuts. two players can only do so much
jeff highlander...
IM ETERNALLY PISSED
(12-27-2018, 12:48 AM)wish Wrote: 6. Heals on Everyone
This team could literally pick up anyone on demo from a Valve server and they wouldn't drop in ranking

thats p mean..
hello! dont add me for forum issues, use PM instead
my team is mondays only no scrim with lunean on spy and me on medic with andrew heavy

the intent was to play advanced and we asked for the movedown, if that doesn't go through we are just going to die. half our roster only formed on the advanced contingency

also the n being capitalized in spongebob was a typo