15.79%
38 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAKESIDE: What is Dance Floor?
just call everything dance floor

a broken clock is right twice a day
toes
(10-27-2019, 04:46 AM)evil Wrote: the next thread should be PRODUCT: What Is Japan?

summoning @2w.Sovereign
hello! dont add me for forum issues, use PM instead
(10-27-2019, 04:46 AM)vil Wrote: the next thread should be PRODUCT: What Is Japan?

this is the real question imo
i would always default to calling the bridge above main 'japan' but I know that's a valid call for the spot on the top back of house where you could also look through main
i'd normally call that something like 'main side of batts' but it never rolled off the tongue

also a good thread:
ANY MAP: What is podgy spot?

(10-27-2019, 10:26 AM)Dimento.knd Wrote: I've literally never played with a team that thought ruins (red) was dancefloor. Dancefloor is blue you fucking neanderthals

[Image: UVRpPPZ.png]
U Are A Fool

(10-27-2019, 12:41 PM)Niko Jims Wrote: According to a 5 year old PoV, "Ruins" is actually "Robust", which is crazy because I never remember calling it that. Might have been a team thing at the time. With that said, Ruins is Ruins, and instead of dancefloor you should probably just call it "box" or just "dance" because that get's the point across much faster.

bro don't say ruwin and robust in the same sentence bad idea
(10-27-2019, 04:09 AM)Alto Wrote: i always assumed ruins was like, further back by the tunnel exit and the actual "ruins" whereas dancefloor was the big open area

[Image: HmPgsPw.png]

1 - batts
2 - mid batts
3 - bridge
4 - ruins
5 - dance floor

The first time I played Lakeside in hl, I was confused why dance floor was basically ruins and not the part of the map that looked like a dance floor.
Then I called it exactly like this image for 3 years until this season when I finally got yelled at for the first time.
Every map review I've ever been to for Lakeside has called it like this. Why.

Also, the ONLY podgy spot is on Upward 1st defense on the little support structure on right. Plz.
save me
ruwin is a forbidden gamer

dance floor = mid bats and anyone who thinks otherwise is Wrong
ah yes, dancefloor is ruins, ruins is the entrance of cave.
but its not a cave its a tunnel
i have now renamed 'dancefloor' to bitch spot, similar to product.

i hate you all
Why is every spot the heavy can headglitch in automatically called gay? We really being homophobic out here?
i've never heard anyone call any spot gay spot except for the roof on concrete on product because blackbox conch soldiers just sit there for the entire mf game and that is deemed homosexual in nature by the community
hey bro
Uh excuse me asher HL MODERATOR can we please nazi lock this thread for it has broadened beyond its initial scope of disco locales to HOMOPHOBIC and OFFENSIVE stereotypes
i call the rocks that peek over bridge on lakeside gay spot and the boxes on grass peeking over main on product gay spot, i call the heavy spot on lakeside headglitch and i don't think it's cringe enough to be gay
(10-28-2019, 01:48 PM)Flare Wrote: Uh excuse me asher HL MODERATOR can we please nazi lock this thread for it has broadened beyond its initial scope of disco locales to HOMOPHOBIC and OFFENSIVE stereotypes

nah i only lock the threads that aren't funny dw
hey bro
(10-28-2019, 06:04 PM)asher Wrote: nah i only lock the threads that aren't funny dw

not funny
didnt laugh
plug walk
Blue is dance floor. Red is still ruins ;^;