Blue (Area Between Batts and Bridge)
84.21%
Red (Area between Ruins and Bathhouse)
15.79%
38 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAKESIDE: What is Dance Floor?
I've had a discussion with this in my team's discord and some people said that Lakeside was the area that connects Ruins to Bath, while some says it's the area that connects Bridge and Batts.

[Image: DaypCRW.png]

I've always called the area circled in red dance floor and no one has ever corrected me.
Well fuck now you're making me feel retarded for calling blue dance floor my whole life
One of my teammates says that BRIDGE is dance floor

WHAT THE HECK IS DANCE FLOOR
(10-26-2019, 10:54 PM)Luigi Wrote: Well fuck now you're making me feel retarded for calling blue dance floor my whole life

well it is so the only person who should feel ashamed for their decisions is wish_z
plug walk
(10-26-2019, 11:09 PM)perenne Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 10:54 PM)Luigi Wrote: Well fuck now you're making me feel retarded for calling blue dance floor my whole life

well it is so the only person who should feel ashamed for their decisions is wish_z

Actually no!

The theory that was brought forth to me is that the area in red WAS dance floor in the past, but the new generation of players assumed that the area in blue meant dance floor and now everyone calls blue dance floor.
i thought for the longest time dancefloor was the area below batts to the side with the healthpack, and then people told me its the area in between bridge and batts and ive assumed thats what its supposed to be but now theres a third dancefloor and i dont know what to think
red area is ruins, blue area is dance floor
blue circle has a clearly marked off area within it, looks kinda like a dance floor i guess, so that's why people call it that. the open area by ruins i just include in ruins.
dancefloor is wherever you wanna boogie brother
i always assumed ruins was like, further back by the tunnel exit and the actual "ruins" whereas dancefloor was the big open area

[Image: HmPgsPw.png]

1 - batts
2 - mid batts
3 - bridge
4 - ruins
5 - dance floor
(10-27-2019, 04:09 AM)Alto Wrote: i always assumed ruins was like, further back by the tunnel exit and the actual "ruins" whereas dancefloor was the big open area

1 - batts
2 - mid batts
3 - bridge
4 - ruins
5 - dance floor

And thats on Yohn!
(10-27-2019, 04:09 AM)Alto Wrote: i always assumed ruins was like, further back by the tunnel exit and the actual "ruins" whereas dancefloor was the big open area

1 - batts
2 - mid batts
3 - bridge
4 - ruins
5 - dance floor

4 + 5 is ruins
i dont think ive ever heard anyone say dance floor on lakeside besides like once and it meant mid batts
hello! dont add me for forum issues, use PM instead
the next thread should be PRODUCT: What Is Japan?

1 - batts
2 - mid batts
3 - bridge
4 - ruins
5 - dance floor

I AGREE WITH YOU
I've literally never played with a team that thought ruins (red) was dancefloor. Dancefloor is blue you fucking neanderthals
According to a 5 year old PoV, "Ruins" is actually "Robust", which is crazy because I never remember calling it that. Might have been a team thing at the time. With that said, Ruins is Ruins, and instead of dancefloor you should probably just call it "box" or just "dance" because that get's the point across much faster.
i always thought 5 was disco
(10-27-2019, 10:26 AM)Dimento.knd Wrote: I've literally never played with a team that thought ruins (red) was dancefloor. Dancefloor is blue you fucking neanderthals

fax

how the hell does ruins (red) even look like a dancefloor to be called that, the blue area does
5 is ruins, you are a goblin if you think otherwise, 2 is dance floor,This reminds me of arguments about snake water to call saw by saw or call it lantern.
Florida #1
Blue/2 is dance floor, it's a fucking dance floor, how is this hard to understand