• 9 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ethical Proposal 4 Deletion of [un]Advanced
Question 
===========================WARNING========================
Exclamation READER'S DISCRETION IS HEAVILY ADVISED (sensitive mods need not read) Exclamation
=========================================================
DISCLAIMER
Exclamation This is a VERY serious post and all responses of any nature are welcome, however do not be surprised when your disingenuous assertions to the contrary are debunked! Exclamation
Idea Actual post starts here: Big Grin

Hello, fellow RGL player here. As the season has steadily progressed more and more [un]advanced teams have "scrim boycotted" the current top seed team in Advanced, officially known as Division Dysphoria. This is quite the antagonistic behavior to the very "competitive spirit" that underlies the league itself. 
[Image: 3WSv]
Angry Seen above: list of all teams in advanced that have openly refused/blacklisted Division Dysphoria for scrimmages in a conspiratorial "scrim boycott"

Team leaders have offered a myriad of differing reasons for their scrim refusal, from: skill level difference, Bad Manners, individual player toxicity, overall team toxicity, or the completely incorrect premise that there is nothing to learn from losing. These excuses are, to say the very least, problematic

For starters, while scrimmaging close to your skill level is generally the most stable environment to learn and practice, there is incredible benefit to playing above your level. There is more to learn in a loss than a victory and players get to first-hand experience the challenge of playing against higher level strategies. 

As for toxicity, the last time I made a formal assessment of Team Fortress 2's game features the mute mechanic was a very functional and useful tool for removing mental deterrents from user game-play experiences. There is no shame in muting an entire roster of players in-game! Case studyB4nny, legendary top professional Team Fortress 2 player on stream regularly in-game mutes negativity to enhance his performance! Now that's professionalism! This resolves the issue of perceiving toxicity within the domain of scrimmaging.

Lastly, Bad Manners or BM as it is often abbreviated. In the Competitive Community there are in-game actions that a player is capable of that can be perceived as "tilting", "harassing", "throwing", or "disrespecting". However I will debunk the accusations that Division Dysphoira is BM'ing when they scrimmage. Division Dysphoria's roster features 2 EU players who graciously bring to our humble NA league unorthodox and avant-garde strategies. The misconception that pioneering and ludicrous next level EU play-styles equates to intent to disrespect an enemy is unfounded. This is similar to the average pubber or Casual player that often expresses rage when taunted after death. Taunting is an in-game feature that furthers mind games and advances competitive tactics as a result. To think or even imagine that "pubbies" have better temperament, behavior, and sportsmanship than "competitive players" of [un]advanced is painful, to say the least.

All of this is concerning as the very idea behind advanced is to serve as a gateway division into Invite, Invite being the most premiere division currently in NA HL. United Gaming Clans (UGC) was formerly the premiere league for NA HL. Throughout the league's lifespan it suffered from an analogous division known as Gold that consisted of teams that refused to better themselves and ultimately because so the division was scrapped for failure to produce teams worth stocking Platinum (former premiere league of NA HL).

Advanced team leaders are mistakenly believing that by denying division dysphoria practice in their own skill level that they may somehow nonsensically acquire an edge or advantage. This couldn't be further from the truth. Division Dysphoria has resorted to and fallen back on the good will and sportsmanship of their seniors by scrimmaging Invite teams. Sleepy However this only widens the skill gap of teams in [un]advanced. SAD! The hearts of [un]advanced players are at proto-Grinch levels. 2 teams have already given up and dissolved mid-season under the belief that they could not improve. A whole season of playing can do the soul good, believe you me! With team numbers dwindling one has to wonder what goes through the minds and hearts of other teams in the division, they have not changed their minds on scrimmage boycott that much is certain. One is really forced to reckon with the idea that maybe [un]advanced is not serving its purpose as a funnel into Invite considering the pedigree and attitudes of current rosters. 

In conclusion, Advance has failed to fullful it's intended purpose, I humbly propose: DELETE ADVANCED.
FIRST
is this a shitpost or?
Pebis :3
you have NO SEX
(10-29-2019, 04:58 PM)Jimbob Doohicky Wrote: you have NO SEX

Hey Mr. Jimbob Doohicky, how are you?

Please, only serious replies.
(10-29-2019, 05:05 PM)TeatsMcghee #LigmaJohnson Wrote:

Hey Mr. Jimbob Doohicky, how are you?

im pretty good im just goofing off today hbu

(10-29-2019, 05:05 PM)brandon Wrote:

i am serious. you have had zero sexual relations in your lifetime.
brandon u have no bagel
that's good Jimbob, I'm just sitting back drinking a cold one. You know what i'm saying? Smile
i know what ur saying, i am too young for alcoholic beverages Sad
brandon also has no sex i can confirm what jimbob said
(10-29-2019, 04:25 PM)2AM LFT Wrote:
===========================WARNING========================
Exclamation READER'S DISCRETION IS HEAVILY ADVISED (sensitive mods need not read) Exclamation
DISCLAIMER
Exclamation This is a VERY serious post and all responses of any nature are welcome, however do not be surprised when your disingenuous assertions to the contrary are debunked! Exclamation
Idea Actual post starts here: Big Grin

Hello, fellow RGL player here. As the season has steadily progressed more and more [un]advanced teams have "scrim boycotted" the current top seed team in Advanced, officially known as Division Dysphoria. This is quite the antagonistic behavior to the very "competitive spirit" that underlies the league itself. 
[Image: 3WSv]
Angry Seen above: list of all teams in advanced that have openly refused/blacklisted Division Dysphoria for scrimmages in a conspiratorial "scrim boycott"

Team leaders have offered a myriad of differing reasons for their scrim refusal, from: skill level difference, Bad Manners, individual player toxicity, overall team toxicity, or the completely incorrect premise that there is nothing to learn from losing. These excuses are, to say the very least, problematic

For starters, while scrimmaging close to your skill level is generally the most stable environment to learn and practice, there is incredible benefit to playing above your level. There is more to learn in a loss than a victory and players get to first-hand experience the challenge of playing against higher level strategies. 

As for toxicity, the last time I made a formal assessment of Team Fortress 2's game features the mute mechanic was a very functional and useful tool for removing mental deterrents from user game-play experiences. There is no shame in muting an entire roster of players in-game! Case studyB4nny, legendary top professional Team Fortress 2 player on stream regularly in-game mutes negativity to enhance his performance! Now that's professionalism! This resolves the issue of perceiving toxicity within the domain of scrimmaging.

Lastly, Bad Manners or BM as it is often abbreviated. In the Competitive Community there are in-game actions that a player is capable of that can be perceived as "tilting", "harassing", "throwing", or "disrespecting". However I will debunk the accusations that Division Dysphoira is BM'ing when they scrimmage. Division Dysphoria's roster features 2 EU players who graciously bring to our humble NA league unorthodox and avant-garde strategies. The misconception that pioneering and ludicrous next level EU play-styles equates to intent to disrespect an enemy is unfounded. This is similar to the average pubber or Casual player that often expresses rage when taunted after death. Taunting is an in-game feature that furthers mind games and advances competitive tactics as a result. To think or even imagine that "pubbies" have better temperament, behavior, and sportsmanship than "competitive players" of [un]advanced is painful, to say the least.

All of this is concerning as the very idea behind advanced is to serve as a gateway division into Invite, Invite being the most premiere division currently in NA HL. United Gaming Clans (UGC) was formerly the premiere league for NA HL. Throughout the league's lifespan it suffered from an analogous division known as Gold that consisted of teams that refused to better themselves and ultimately because so the division was scrapped for failure to produce teams worth stocking Platinum (former premiere league of NA HL).

Advanced team leaders are mistakenly believing that by denying division dysphoria practice in their own skill level that they may somehow nonsensically acquire an edge or advantage. This couldn't be further from the truth. Division Dysphoria has resorted to and fallen back on the good will and sportsmanship of their seniors by scrimmaging Invite teams. Sleepy However this only widens the skill gap of teams in [un]advanced. SAD! The hearts of [un]advanced players are at proto-Grinch levels. 2 teams have already given up and dissolved mid-season under the belief that they could not improve. A whole season of playing can do the soul good, believe you me! With team numbers dwindling one has to wonder what goes through the minds and hearts of other teams in the division, they have not changed their minds on scrimmage boycott that much is certain. One is really forced to reckon with the idea that maybe [un]advanced is not serving its purpose as a funnel into Invite considering the pedigree and attitudes of current rosters. 

In conclusion, Advance has failed to fullful it's intended purpose, I humbly propose: DELETE ADVANCED.
no bagel
pootis
Its me Jimbob the one and only (Score:20) defeats 93 til' infinity (Score:0) in duel to 20 on Process Spire [1v1 MGE]. i am having sex right now
i got my virginity back just from reading this post
If two guys were on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what
Away
Aren't you the team that showed up forty minutes late to our pregame and then proceeded to troll our players?
93 til' infinity (Score:20) defeats Its me Jimbob the one and onlyg (Score:4) in duel to 20 on Process Spire [1v1 MGE]. i was afk here is real score
93 til' infinity (Score:20) defeats Jimbob (Score:2) in duel to 20 on Process Spire [1v1 MGE]. fuck u jimbob
Sick
Jimbob (Score:20) defeats 93 til' infinity (Score:2) in duel to 20 on Process Spire [1v1 MGE]. REAL dro is lying and bald and white and bad