(12-02-2018, 03:44 PM)michael Wrote: i miss u, snake

bruh I felt that
(12-02-2018, 04:25 PM)Flare Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 03:44 PM)michael Wrote: i miss u, snake

bruh I felt that

i need my snake back
ifa or s22 >>

rip malent and miggy, forever ifa
You felt something warm inside your heart.
(12-02-2018, 03:44 PM)michael Wrote: bepis boys (prior to pre-playoffs breakdown)

i miss u, snake
This. S22 bepis was so fun to play on
s20 fast forward probably
powered by http://engineer.tf/
S20 Steel, The Steakhouse. I'm still friends with almost everybody from that team, such a great group of people. I'll always remember Steak points.
S21 I subbed on Seductive 9 and won Steel, I met another group of amazing friends there.
S22 was my first step away from Steel when I played Silver with Quaksteet Boys. We got an insane amount of match points but only 3 wins. I still loved everybody on that team that season though.

One of those are my favorite, though I also really loved RGL S1 Heals On Everyone, those guys are awesome too!! Smile
(12-02-2018, 11:19 PM)SpotlightR Wrote: S20 Steel, The Steakhouse. I'm still friends with almost everybody from that team, such a great group of people. I'll always remember Steak points.
S21 I subbed on Seductive 9 and won Steel, I met another group of amazing friends there.
S22 was my first step away from Steel when I played Silver with Quaksteet Boys. We got an insane amount of match points but only 3 wins. I still loved everybody on that team that season though.

One of those are my favorite, though I also really loved RGL S1 Heals On Everyone, those guys are awesome too!! Smile

oil spill Sad
I met wile in person
(12-02-2018, 11:19 PM)SpotlightR Wrote: One of those are my favorite, though I also really loved RGL S1 Heals On Everyone, those guys are awesome too!! Smile

why don't you like me spotlight Sad
Team Amicitia season 18 and 19.  I only subbed sniper but we were a close knit group of gamers, many of which I still talk to even if they don’t play.
Hit em with the UGC RGL rules.
i <3 pisschugger esports
sfea and SB
and that one team that was lead by a 13 year old obliv
Season 18 meme stealers

God bless hostile hamster
literally anything else
scout: daekaa
soldier: pablo
pyro: me of course
demoman: trapster
heavy: dAVE