• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cp_glassworks
This is probably the only good 5cp map for highlander. It also holds a special place in my heart because I played my first ever comp tf2 game on this map
I haven't played it since my first season in 16. Might be fun to at least try it in a pug setting.
I met wile in person
My one memory from this map is from a season 16 iron match that was a major grindfest because neither team could push last.
For now I slumber...
I am that kind of nerd who watches tf2 mapping videos, and from a viewer's point of view, I loved watching some of the scrims/tests on the map. I wasn't playing comp back when it was played in UGC, but I would love to give it a try
Inspired — Whenever Pain Seer becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to that card's converted mana cost.

Heavy main for the Open team - team
I remember playing this map back in like s17 or something, it was a lot of fun and I hope we can play it again Smile
No please not again, there is a reason why it was never brought back.
I will always be a pyro main <3
Perhaps you can explain why you had an issue with it? I'm mostly curious at this point, I've never played comp on it before
Inspired — Whenever Pain Seer becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to that card's converted mana cost.

Heavy main for the Open team - team
i hate this map also. worst cp map in hl
I met wile in person
(11-30-2018, 12:50 PM)duck Wrote: i hate this map also. worst cp map in hl

Even worse than old snakewater where you could build on the tower?

Sidenote: 5cp in HL is no where near as bad as it used to be
For now I slumber...
lol it's fun for sniper xd
save me
(11-30-2018, 04:00 PM)Ross Wrote: lol it's fun for sniper xd

That's all u play anyways
I met wile in person
cp_assworks