• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feedback
I didn't see a specific thread for feedback so I thought I would make one
Yo, can we get a page for bans? So far the only thing I've seen people being banned for is saying the n-word or cheating...
pootis
ban spu
(12-03-2018, 06:13 PM)FirePOW Wrote: Yo, can we get a page for bans? So far the only thing I've seen people being banned for is saying the n-word or cheating...

ngl those are like the only reasons people have been banned anyway
powered by http://engineer.tf/
ban wax he bullies me on steam
plug walk
(12-04-2018, 02:21 PM)cloud Wrote: ban wax he bullies me on steam

we're banning him don't worry
(12-04-2018, 01:54 PM)wax Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 06:13 PM)FirePOW Wrote: Yo, can we get a page for bans? So far the only thing I've seen people being banned for is saying the n-word or cheating...

Holy shit, my assumption was right.

It me pisses off knowing that people can yell obscenities in the microphone at people and get away with it. I remember talking to exa_ about hlpugs moderators calling lower-level players steelies, and him saying it was fine because it wasn't personal. To me, that is personal, because it's making fun of your own personal performance in the game. 

In my opinion, a passive admin is the worst kind of admin. Because at least a biased admin does shit to improve the mental health of the community.
pootis
(12-04-2018, 04:02 PM)FirePOW Wrote:

It me pisses off knowing that people can yell obscenities in the microphone at people and get away with it. I remember talking to exa_ about hlpugs moderators calling lower-level players steelies, and him saying it was fine because it wasn't personal. To me, that is personal, because it's making fun of your own personal performance in the game. 

In my opinion, a passive admin is the worst kind of admin. Because at least a biased admin does shit to improve the mental health of the community.

Not sure why you are trying to drag me in here when you have the lines blurred between what is trash talking and what is saying a racial/homophobic/transphobic slur. I am against players personally insulting another that exceeds the scope of the game. Saying that someone is "bad" at TF2 is not a personal attack. It can be taken as criticism to improve at the game and get better. It gets out of hand when you make it personal and directly attack someone's race, gender, or disabilities.

Saying I am a "passive" admin when I have banned over 10-20+ people on hlpugs for saying slurs and lead a league which has one of the most strict sportsmanship rules in TF2 is a bit silly.

It's kinda funny and sad that you get offended by the word steelies. It's not a racial slur and it's a completely meaningless insult. I get told shut the fuck up often but I don't whine about it to admins and bring it up on the forums. Stop trying to act like and victum and don't drag exa into this

It me pisses off knowing that people can yell obscenities in the microphone at people and get away with it.

but doesn't people getting banned for saying racial slurs mean they aren't getting away with it???????
Pyro mains :/

idk man, who's really getting offended at being called a steely. It's like the tf2 equivalent to calling someone a dummy

Please don't be one of those people who offloads responsibility for their own mental state onto some other arbitrary authority figure; your feelings are your own responsibility and no one else's.
I apologize for writing that second post, which called out exa_ and me being narcissistic in the first sentence.
pootis
is there any way to turn the snow thing off on the front page
(12-06-2018, 02:43 PM)Wubs Wrote: is there any way to turn the snow thing off on the front page

[Image: 2b94c038b5.png]
Can we get a way to directly upload images from our computer to the comment box like Discord and Steam?
the recent posts list times are 7 hours ahead
(12-09-2018, 12:35 PM)saturation Wrote: the recent posts list times are 7 hours ahead

Did you set your time zone properly in your settings?
(12-09-2018, 01:17 PM)Flare Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 12:35 PM)saturation Wrote: the recent posts list times are 7 hours ahead

Did you set your time zone properly in your settings?

ur very intellegent thankx
I propose an idea
The team with more wins makes playoffs
The team with less wins does not make playoffs