• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate Snapped-Back Gaming - LFP Demo Sub
Snapped-Back Gaming is coming back for another season, and with a majority of the team sticking together we're looking to pick up some new reliable multiclass subs for the next season, mostly a Demo Sub since 6s teams love to reschedule matches. Scrim schedule is Friday/Saturday/Monday 8:30/9:30 

Message me on discord to schedule a tryout, as its likely I will infrequent the forums.
Pain_Seer#7648
Whenever Pain Seer becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to that card's converted mana cost.
hello i like to tryout for ur team as spy
Giving this an early bump as I could use more Soldier tryouts before next Friday.

Contact me through discord if you want to tryout, or at least leave a comment if you are trying to add me on steam
Pain_Seer#7648
Whenever Pain Seer becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to that card's converted mana cost.
Bump: Looking for a sniper sub who can commit for most of the preseason
Bump, as I'm suddenly in need of a main sniper now
Bump, Turns out my medic is debating between living in the Andromeda Galaxy, or near Cygnus X-1. Looking for someone who is located in the Milky Way
Bump - Still LFP Medic
Bump - LFP Demo Sub, since 6s loves to reschedule matches
this team pounds
Listen to the Jimbob and contact me via discord, I'm Still searching for reliable subs. Joining the roster has been mathematically proven that your chances of unboxing an unusual will go up by 50%.