are there any good 5cp maps for hl
other than cp_steel
cp_steel
cp_steel
cp_steel
plug walk
Vanguard?
pootis
I really liked Gullywash in HL not gonna lie.
vanguard is the only 5cp map that was ever actually built with hl in mind.

most other 5cp maps were created with 6s in mind so i will always prefer vanguard in terms of 5cp hl myself, but gullywash is alright some of the time. snakewater, process, and granary are all terrible for this format and if anyone even suggests them again they need to be publicly shamed for the rest of their lives.
Pyro mains :/
Gully is okay rest are trash
I will always be a pyro main <3
Gully is pretty epic not gonna lie.
hl gully is not epic you all have been drinking too much mountain dew
plug walk
hl gully is the only good one. fuck process
ive had the best experience on vanguard over every other 5cp map in highlander
but i still think 5cp shouldnt exist in highlander because of the amount of classes that slow it down a lot
hello! dont add me for forum issues, use PM instead
vanguard>>all other 5cp
I heard cp_steel is pretty good.
(12-05-2018, 12:05 AM)junrrr Wrote: vanguard is the only 5cp map that was ever actually built with hl in mind.

most other 5cp maps were created with 6s in mind so i will always prefer vanguard in terms of 5cp hl myself, but gullywash is alright some of the time. snakewater, process, and granary are all terrible for this format and if anyone even suggests them again they need to be publicly shamed for the rest of their lives.

While I have never played it in a comp game, cp_Glassworks was designed for HL play. idk what people think of it for a comp map other than its 5cp so it shouldn't be touched with a 9 1/2 foot pole, but I'm that type of nerd who just watches a map building series
Inspired — Whenever Pain Seer becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to that card's converted mana cost.

Heavy main for the IM team - team
I remember glassworks being alright
I did like Glassworks when it was in the UGC rotation, though I only got to play it for the one week so perhaps my opinion isn't the most informed.
(12-07-2018, 05:36 AM)LegendaryR\QA Wrote: I remember glassworks being alright
That’s probably one of the most awkward 5cp maps in general
I only like glassworks because you can shoot the glass
(12-07-2018, 11:37 PM)duck Wrote: I only like glassworks because you can shoot the glass

You cant even shoot the glass lol