• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlander S5 Advanced Happenings/Discussion
This is the discussion thread for the RGL HL Season 5 Advanced division.

Congratulations to the Season 4 Advanced champions, marker and e-boy!

RGL S5 Advanced Standings
RGL S5 Team Spreadsheet
Recent Player Transactions (sort by div)

You can view last season's Advanced discussion thread here.
The division I belong in...
A second-class Chinese legend who doesn't know when to give it his all.
https://www.twitch.tv/hinogc

the sex division
Who's living from the qualifiers?
I will always be a pyro main <3
All teams are living from the qualifiers.
I'll be back :)
Lol. Galaxies Team is dead. Really unfortunate. Was Hoping they were a top contender.
the rise and fall of the galaxy empire.
#wno
Is it really a empire if they didn’t win?
Pyro is not such a bad class like I thought it would be, definitely has that "impactful" feel to it.
A second-class Chinese legend who doesn't know when to give it his all.
https://www.twitch.tv/hinogc

a good pyro can change the whole dynamic of a team, but a bad team team can make the pyro look horrible
You can make yourself look horrible if you get 70 dpm while take 15-20% heals
after spending a few weeks maining pyro I can conclude, with certainty, that this class does indeed suck. stats really aren't everything though, I could point out a lot of moments in scrims and matches that me feeding in right before my team pushes is the reason why we win the push. 175hp is enough to be a good body to through at the other team as a distraction.
(02-25-2020, 03:01 PM)Arzt Hispanian Wrote: You can make yourself look horrible if you get 70 dpm while take 15-20% heals

at that point you’re baiting your team and doing nothing if you manage to get 70 dpm with 15-20% heals
(02-25-2020, 03:36 PM)obliv Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 03:01 PM)Arzt Hispanian Wrote: You can make yourself look horrible if you get 70 dpm while take 15-20% heals

at that point you’re baiting your team and doing nothing if you manage to get 70 dpm with 15-20% heals
Agreed.
pyro mains be liek boo bo oha baaghanb im stuopid nad bad and im a stupid little baby bwaha waah babwabeda
how have u been banned four times when you've been rostered on 3 teams
he was only banned 3 times....
(02-25-2020, 08:27 PM)pajaro Wrote: how have u been banned four times when you've been rostered on 3 teams

glitch

it's fine as long as their team won Smile
pyro isn't a damage class, he's a support class!!