• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sixes LFM soldier
Star 
I need a mentor to teach me how to aim, or point me towards good resources/aim training strategies. Same with movement, I'd like to improve my movement somehow, I already rocket jump. I don't surf.

Not looking for map reviews, call outs, etc. Not really trying to get my demos reviewed, but who knows.

Discord
Steam
RGL

^^Hit me up on any of the above
"My name is TheRealWeiner. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone."
You don’t really need a mentor for any of this

Aim comes with time but if you’re really wanting to grind it Kovaaks is a pretty good aim trainer

Movement if you’re referring to Rocket jumping just grind jump maps and rollouts on maps

Movement if you’re referring to strafing/etc go on surf/bhop servers and grind that. Or DL movement mod
ty, I only saw this because I logged in to enjoy the recent drama
"My name is TheRealWeiner. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone."
bump, if anyone wants to give some constructive criticism on my hl povs on pyro/demo once the season starts hit me up homies