• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this thread might change your online life
I get told a bunch that nothing ever happens on these forums because no drama is allowed here so post drama here or if this gets taken down then message me if we should have a new forum for making drama and shit talking? bowl of mayo's spreadsheet is not that big of a deal
https://www.twitch.tv/bowllllll monday 930 pm EST
please can all my old online friends message me I dont have beef with anyone I just have anxiety

HOW is this sthread ALREADY taken down LMAO jesu schrisst go to fucking bed HOLY FUCK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you guys showed me Sad

real talk, there is absolutely zero highlander content, I'd rather you pay the "winnings" to a production cast so that there is something. why are u trashing threads like this? do you think this thread hurts RGL's image? nobody goes to these forums. why are you trashin this thread at 3am? like seriously this is a genuine question, why is a community run league so disconnected from the community?
The thread wasnt trashed, it was just moved to off-topic. relax my dude.
its cool, i like you mothership, but come on man Smile
(02-15-2020, 03:10 AM)shotaway Wrote: please can all my old online friends message me I dont have beef with anyone I just have anxiety

HOW is this sthread ALREADY taken down LMAO jesu schrisst go to fucking bed HOLY FUCK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you guys showed me Sad

real talk, there is absolutely zero highlander content, I'd rather you pay the "winnings" to a production cast so that there is something. why are u trashing threads like this? do you think this thread hurts RGL's image? nobody goes to these forums. why are you trashin this thread at 3am? like seriously this is a genuine question, why is a community run league so disconnected from the community?

nice melt down

all this because trapster was carcins valentine and not yours...
RGL forum adminstrators deserve some respect on their fucking names shotaway

watch yourself kid. they won't hesistate to end your fucking career
this thread changed my life
on god