• 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
LFT Advanced Demo
I am currently playing on the Playoff Advanced team Bodybuilding.com
I'm just looking for some people who care about the game as much as I do
I feel like I've always put my team in the best position to place or do well
I have never not played a full season of demo and not placed 
I hear a lot of stigma over playing with me and whether I get the team I want ill gladly take the odds stacked against me
I realize that no one wins forever, but i'm not ready to see myself lose just yet
Im just looking for players who play for the sake of winning
This guy is insane!
Dm pretty good comms are ehh I'm pretty sure they can work on that
he's a fun guy, great singer Smile
I'm going to make sure I work harder then you
i miss playing with you, bro.
extremely dedicated to the game and frags.
however, in the first few weeks of this season, it was a pain to coordinate and talk about the game after the match. he might need more work on cooperating with others, but i don't know if his coordination skills changed later in the season.
pick him up.
Cool
Interesting guy. Good dm.
Why are there two Congos
(03-24-2020, 10:55 AM)TTV Townze Wrote: I'm going to make sure I work harder then you

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Townze/ add me on steam to talk

I am currently playing on the Playoff Advanced team Bodybuilding.com

I'm just looking for some people who care about the game as much as I do
I feel like ive always put my team in the best position to place or do well
I have never not played a full season of demo and not placed 

I want to continue that

good but can say dumb things unrelated to the game, usually doesn't mean them and has been working on that

comms have improved a  ton over the last few years, I want to poach townze but I'd be lying if I said he isn't one of the best demos in the div, give him a chance
towne Big Grin
<o/
bump please say something nice : (
townze dont type = people will respect your ability!

no sperg = good player
crazy dm, talks way too much, overall, if everyone is civilized, he's a great pickup
#wno
I have played many times with townze he far to good of a player to be slept on. He has low invite caliber DM and solid gamesense. Great pickup for a team that has good, well experienced leaders throughout it's core. Devoted and productive. Please just keep him in check and your team will reap the benefits.
you can select an option to put purple advanced in the title but also he very good at the game
if your name isn't Jarrett he won't listen to you or read your comment on this lft
(04-03-2020, 07:25 PM)mono Wrote: if your name isn't Jarrett he won't listen to you or read your comment on this lft

fuck you mono, worthless. also townze is really good, i sometimes regret cutting him last season. i was blinded by some particular fools.
Love the Comments Smile Also bumping im looking for more tryouts currently
Played with him in scrims a few times, very good demo, most people say he calls too much but personally I find it keeps people organized and together. His DM is quite good, hes willing to take criticism and realizes where he needs to improve on.

Only negative I see is that he can get heated, but normally its him upset at himself for making a mistake. But I do that too so I can see where it comes from 100%.

Overall he'll be a great addition to any team in ADV, honestly has a shot at winning ADV as long as he gets a good team.
med took 4
nope.