• 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Advanced Lft adv spy s6
I play the spy class... Currently I'm subbing on Lay civ5 so that's cool pick me up not sub s6 though I'm good I promise don't listen to what hino says
He speaks the truth. He knows how to use the gun and can also do magic tricks for ur team while waiting for the enemy team to get into the server cause it's 20 minutes after 8:30
There are 2 monkeys inside of you, one of them is the monkey, the other is a monkey.
I mean the main fragged woolen, gotta be at least halfway decent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOBrb6aBL0I
good magic spy ples pick up :O
Has a hard-working mentality which has slowly improved his gameplay over many seasons, and knows how to code. He also knows how to make a good frag-movie.

Don't listen to me on the subject however.
A second-class Chinese legend who doesn't know when to give it his all.
https://www.twitch.tv/hinogc

nice guy good spy
ryuk works a lot at improving and he takes criticism very well. outside of the game he is really nice and when we needed him to sub for our team he was always available
plug walk
great spy, also really handsome
cool spy also fingerless gloves
I've played with him in a previous season, stays calm in comms and is constantly working on improving

worth the pick up
good spy and reliable sub that always was there we needed him, proving to be consistently decent every time he subbed in for vizard.
good spy
Ryuk med ryuk med
He played Sniper on my Experimental Highlander team back in 2018, so that must mean he's good at Spy, right?
ryuk is good
KINDA CUTE
ryuk is somehow a spy main, and not toxic..... pick him up before he's gone
"My name is TheRealWeiner. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone."
certified phenomenal human, also utterly pounds

if he gets next to their medic, the medic WILL die
very clean spy, cares a lot about improving as evidenced between the start and end of last season

also a generally pleasant person to be around
Ryuk is a spy. He stabs people in the back. He does this often. He does this very well. He also does this very well against people who don't normally get stabbed often in the ass by a spy.

very nice, polite, doesn't tilt and just cool as a person. also knows how to make frag videos. I recommend.