• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favorite song lyrics
post your favorite song lyrics. cringe ahead.

"Petty formula never amuses me, fuck if I ever let a bitch get used to me!" - death grips
"Raw, no fuckin' filter, crooked needle, hot head!" - death grips
"I have the strangest dreams" - lemon demon
"Every agent I know, know I hate agents, i'm too black, I'm too vocal, I'm too flagrant" - kanye west
"I'm living in the future so the present is my past, my presence is a present, kiss my ass" - kanye west
"'Why you always rap about bein' gay?' 'Cause not enough n***** rap and be gay!" - brockhampton
"This shit is real hard okay? (Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!)" - brockhampton

[Image: ZuP5A2b.jpg]
pootis
"Warn the cynical sky-scanner
The black man's Bruce Banner is an iCamera"

"This is the way it was while I was waiting for your eyes to find me
I was drifting, going no place. Hypnotized by sunshine maybe"

Milo - Going No Place

I met wile in person
(12-09-2018, 06:50 PM)duck Wrote: "Warn the cynical sky-scanner
The black man's Bruce Banner is an iCamera"

"This is the way it was while I was waiting for your eyes to find me
I was drifting, going no place. Hypnotized by sunshine maybe"

Milo - Going No Place

yo, i love that album and that song. 
"bet them shit-stains on them Carharts was heartfelt" is probably my favorite lyric from that album
pootis
"The street's wet you can tell by the sound of the cars" - Elliott Smith - Clementine, Elliott always had great lyrics but this is one of my favorites, it's such a great imagery and it's one of those sounds that I'm perfectly familiar with but would never be able to explain if someone asked me what sound I was talking about.

"I wish that we could talk about it, but there, lies the problem" - LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great, for context, this song is about James Murphy's long time friend and therapist passing away, i could write a lot more about this song but I can't figure out the words right now
hh brother
im so gifted at finding what i dont like the most-kanye runaway

But out of the little rooms and onto the streets You've lost your internet and we've lost our memory We had a paper trail that led to our secrets But embarrassing pictures have now all been deleted By versions of selves that we thought were the best ones 'Till versions of versions of others repeating Come laughing at everything we thought was important While still making mistakes that you thought you had learned from And reasonable people know better than you That cost in the long run but they don't know the short game And terrible people know better than you The use and abuse of the wants of dear listener So you will be badgered and taunted and told that You're missing a party that you'll never get over You hate the idea that you're wasting your youth That you stood in the background oh until you got older
But that's all lies
That's all lies
-lcd soundsystem, tonite

good lord i see my good fortune in all these horse, im driving too fast to stop so all these signs i ignore im-travis scott, 90210

i can be ur pretty girl if u want me to- clairo, pretty girl

i dont want to be your friend, i just want to be your lover- radiohead, house of cards

la di da di da schlob on me knob-future

I started punchin' once I saw son lungin'
He had me put on punishment for eating the last Munchkin
So now they got me down here near the dungeon
Nurses all arguin' over who's to do the spongin'-mf doom, basket case

all girls are the same- juice wrld

more to come

(12-09-2018, 07:47 PM)asher Wrote: "The street's wet you can tell by the sound of the cars" - Elliott Smith - Clementine, Elliott always had great lyrics but this is one of my favorites, it's such a great imagery and it's one of those sounds that I'm perfectly familiar with but would never be able to explain if someone asked me what sound I was talking about.

"I wish that we could talk about it, but there, lies the problem" - LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great, for context, this song is about James Murphy's long time friend and therapist passing away, i could write a lot more about this song but I can't figure out the words right now

excellent lcd soundsytem brother
easily the best concert ive ever been to
(12-09-2018, 07:47 PM)saturation Wrote: excellent lcd soundsytem brother
easily the best concert ive ever been to
i was actually reading your post and was gonna tell you good shit on lcd soundsystem lmao, American Dream has so many great songs

also I've been revisiting a lot of stuff I've haven't listened to and remembered a favorite

"lost my soul at the gates of your patrol, my god, wait til I unroll" - Andrew Younker - Can't Escape Electric Chair, he's actually an old hl pyro main, think he played for egfug back in the day, I don't remember how I found his stuff but I've always loved it
hh brother
"stank pussy smelling like cool ranch doritos"
pootis
"bitch pussy smell like a penguin"

danny brown

1train
"stank pussy smelling like cool ranch doritos"

"is that danny brown? yea, it is danny brown"

danny brown went through a weird phase around 2013 where he had a lot of lyrics referring to a woman's genitals smelling bad. another example is from A$AP Rocky's posse cut "1 Train," where danny raps "bitch pussy smell like a penguin, wouldn't hit that shit with my worst enemy's penis."
fun fact: habib's shotgun is named after that lyric^

also, one of my favorite lyrics (off the top of my head) is from brockhampton- gold, because "fly as a jet" is fucking dope
plug walk
(01-02-2019, 06:31 PM)cloud Wrote: "stank pussy smelling like cool ranch doritos"

"is that danny brown? yea, it is danny brown"

danny brown went through a weird phase around 2013 where he had a lot of lyrics referring to a woman's genitals smelling bad. another example is from A$AP Rocky's posse cut "1 Train," where danny raps "bitch pussy smell like a penguin, wouldn't hit that shit with my worst enemy's penis."
fun fact: habib's shotgun is named after that lyric^

also, one of my favorite lyrics (off the top of my head) is from brockhampton- gold, because "fly as a jet" is fucking dope
another good danny brown lyric is "no baseball, better run home" from when it rain
pootis
a lot of people say i have a lot to be proud of
been high this whole time, dont realize what i've done
plug walk
Some are born to move the world
To live their fantasies
But most of us just dream about
The things we'd like to be
Sadder still to watch it die
Than never to have known it
For you, the blind who once could see
The bell tolls for thee, bell tolls for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEagi9co0Ko
The one song I listen to changes frequently, but its usually the same group
Inspired — Whenever Pain Seer becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to that card's converted mana cost.

Heavy main for the Open team - team
stiffy uh
With a glass in the hand pull the nerves out
You'd hear a pin drop but your ears closed

Even though I'm softer than a tissue I ain't nothing to sneeze at
fuckin on yo thot we in cancun
hittin on this thot and I know I do
she said do you love me i tell her only partly, i only love my bed and my momma im sorry -Drake
bitches on my dick like fungi
plug walk
fuck a coupe i need a mansion
she blow that dick like a cello