• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RGL.gg Website Suggestions
RGL 4's is not impossible, but I'd say it's unlikely that we'd pick it up.
(03-01-2019, 08:23 PM)River Wrote: rgl 4s

How do you downvote a post
Rgl 4s
rgl 4s
pootis
so I obviously love you took my color code idea, but I was also wondering if you could lump stuff together by mode. going back to my profile, http://hl.rgl.gg/Public/PlayerProfile.as...8393102985 the highlander stuff is also spread out. like in ugc, everything was under it's own tab. I thought it would be better if there was a HIGHLANDER header and under that there was the sub section for the season and for the one day cup, then under that there was a little divider with dashes like -------------------------------------
PROLANDER
and then all the prolander stuff is listed. Im not really good at explaining stuff over posts but i hope you get what im saying
Dog is my supplier, talk to him if you want the stuff
rgl merch
Website Update - March 3rd, 2019 (v3.00)

- Added trophy count to top of player profile
- Trophy counts roll-up per team (e.g. if you were on the same team twice, you only see the trophy once)
- Trophy counts only include teams where you were on them for at least half the season

- Players can now be listed as "Verified"
- Verified players have their names locked
- Only one player can be verified for a name
- Verification now shows on Profile, Settings and Team Pages

Only Admins can set players as Verified. Mostly focusing on Invite teams to keep their names consistent over seasons/cast.
We may expand this out in the future for others.
how are players chosen for being verified? does it just give the check next to their name and lock the name from being changed?
plug walk
(03-03-2019, 03:00 PM)cloud Wrote: how are players chosen for being verified? does it just give the check next to their name and lock the name from being changed?

In MM and NA, the leagues I run, I try to verify each player in Invite prior to the season starting. In HL, contact exa or jacob. If you play Invite in Prolander/MM, you can contact me.
Team logos and custom notes sound good Smile
(03-03-2019, 03:46 PM)matt Wrote: Team logos and custom notes sound good Smile

Yes that is in the works, but in a unique way. I hope to have that out with the site redesign.
I think you should add a nickname system for people (like spu) who want to move away from an old name easier.
ex. their verified name is the new name they desire and their nickname (which shows as like a subtext under their name or something) is the name mostly everyone knows them as. so you dont have to wait a long ass time for people to finally start recognizing you as your new name (thats how you get a verified name to change according to exa)
https://imgur.com/XmoyAZV
I love my wife

Team history
Jerma is my dad
I second API docs, would be useful for nerds and shouldn't be too much work with something like Swagger.
i dont see the point in being verified beyond the name change

cant verified people like get the checkmark here on the forums or something
Give verified players a custom name color in rgl discords (perhaps via integrating rgl profiles with discord accounts tf2pl style?)
(03-11-2019, 10:40 AM)River Wrote: i dont see the point in being verified beyond the name change

cant verified people like get the checkmark here on the forums or something

I'm running like extremely low on spare time rn but i would when i get free time from uni esp if i can make a script

(03-11-2019, 05:33 PM)jetz Wrote: Give verified players a custom name color in rgl discords (perhaps via integrating rgl profiles with discord accounts tf2pl style?)

yeah is a good idea just need someone to write a script for it
get rid of these dumb emotes Smile Sad Big Grin they suck i wanna use the regular emoticons