• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RGL HL S1 Coverage Feedback Thread
This is posted a bit late since the Grand Finals of RGL HL S1 Invite ended roughly 2 weeks ago. However, we are interested in what people thought about our production team and if you have any suggestions or feedback to help improve it.

Feel free to post what you liked about our coverage this season, what you did not like, what you thought, or if there is anything you think we could do to help improve our coverage of future Highlander matches. This includes promotion and advertising of the match casts each week, so people know that there is a match that is going to be streamed.

Please give us any feedback below as this will be used to help improve our coverage of Season 2!
fire the blinky dude
dolphin is a very good observer
sigafoo should not do color commentating and stick to play by play
(12-15-2018, 05:27 PM)DolphiN | RGL.gg Wrote: fire the blinky dude

the dolphin does NOT blink

alto says 'actually' too much
Interviews were cool, maybe next time make a straw-poll so players can decide which match they want casted? Casters and camera were great.
succ me 
(12-16-2018, 01:24 AM)BM Wrote: Interviews were cool, maybe next time make a straw-poll so players can decide which match they want casted? Casters and camera were great.

As the person choosing most of the casted matches, I'll personally say I don't think there were any weeks where the "wrong" matchup got casted, and iirc weeks 4 and 5 were the only weeks where the casted match was the only one that wasn't the closest match that week (and cough we were going to cast AD/KND but jacob was cough vehemently against it and insisted it would be a roll cough).

Are you saying that because you think I missed matches, or as a way to potentially get more lower-div matches casted? Assuming I'm casting again next season, I'm reluctant to the idea of a poll just because of how easy they are to exploit, but if there's a community sentiment that they weren't being listened to/the wrong matches were getting casted then I'd be very interested in increasing community engagement with the match selection. I didn't get any feedback during the season (other than specific players wanting their own matches casted more) that the match selection was flawed, so anything I/we could to do improve would be appreciated.
pickup Flare for casting

he did main playoff casting when he wasn't actively playing in those matches and they were good, if he casted with other good casters i think he'd do even better
hh brother
even though this is for s1, figured i'd post the matches i'm expecting to cast this upcoming season. potential side matches are in parentheses.

W1: 3000 v AD (KND v 4ce)
W2: AD v 4ce
W3: 4ce v 3000 (AD v KND)
W4: 3000 v IRENE (4ce v flow? >> v knd?)
W5: AD v KND
W6: IRENE v AD (flow v >>?)
W7: >> v 3000

Obviously this is all speculative given my current head ranking of teams, and how teams actually perform through the season means this is subject to change. IRENE not scrimming yet means how the current teams all relate to irene in terms of strength makes it hard to figure out, as well. just thought i'd get it out here to be transparent and be receptive to feedback about what matches the community want to be casted more.
(01-08-2019, 10:06 PM)Alto Wrote: even though this is for s1, figured i'd post the matches i'm expecting to cast this upcoming season. potential side matches are in parentheses.

W1: 3000 v AD (KND v 4ce)
W2: AD v 4ce
W3: 4ce v 3000 (AD v KND)
W4: 3000 v IRENE (4ce v flow? >> v knd?)
W5: AD v KND
W6:  IRENE v AD (flow v >>?)
W7:  >> v 3000

i guess were the fast forward of this season when it comes to casting
I casted steel grandfinals once.. yo @fruitcup do u still have it
IM ETERNALLY PISSED