• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Highlander RGL-I 9vs9 Season VI Statistics Spreadsheet
This is the combined stats for Season 6 Highlander Invite, a continuation of something I created back in S22 of UGC Silver, just re-created for this league for Invite. 

This spreadsheet includes all the data from every match played. This also includes all class kills (and who assisted), but the data is currently hidden. Only who dropped the medic with uber is not recorded. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

If you see any errors, problems or would want to recommend anything changed (or added) to the spreadsheet, the best way would be the Steam message me. Also if you have any comments, questions or concerns, it would also be best to Steam message me. 

This spreadsheet is almost entirely automated due to the simple fact I don't have enough time to manually input all the data from the matches of the week. For this reason individual players are not ranked, since half of invite changes their name on a weekly basis. No time to check if everyone is who they say they are. So anyone ringing for you is essentially just you under a different name. Pick the best ones that represent your playstyle and skill level.

Lastly, the Adjusted Player Performance Rankings (APP) is currently under development, in a attempt to more evenly represent the differing playstyles and strategies that certain teams perform. Due to the community input, large sums of data and difficulty creating a ranking as balanced as possible, this will take considerably longer to finish. If you would like to throw in your input or help with this side project, feel free to add/message me about it. 

Also should Team Whyte remain on the list? Or renamed to Team Bye? How many mistakes have I made sofar? Post your answers below.
i like these stats good job
nice work
#wno
bruh do i have to play gay solly to boost my kills over deaths
#wno
Exceptional calculations! Must have taken a lot of work to automate.
A second-class Chinese legend who doesn't know when to give it his all.
https://www.twitch.tv/hinogc

(07-02-2020, 06:19 PM)Hino Wrote: Exceptional calculations! Must have taken a lot of work to automate.

If it wasn't for the existing work I did from that silver season a few years ago, I don't think I would do it all again. 

Helps that invite is 7 teams rather then 40, infact due to the number of teams in silver the old spreadsheet broke by week 7 and I couldn't fix it. Missing logs, teams switching divs, players switching classes multiple times during rounds, the vaccinator.
this is very cool
thank you nect0, very cool

i think the last time I checked my stats was in 1868

i really need to get rid of the gravitational field that attracts bullets and projectiles to my body

also the impostors aren't on the spreadsheet, most unfortunate

For transparency's sake before I make a COMPLETE fool out of myself, I tried to discuss changing our team's name to The Impostθrs with Flare and Inquisition, since both of the spellings (Impostors and Imposters) are technically correct, and the lowercase letter "theta" looks like a combination of e and o.
I Feed And My Stats Are Runined... Ive Learned My Lesson And Wont Feed For The Sake Of My Stats.
(07-02-2020, 10:31 PM)sandblast Wrote: I Feed And My Stats Are Runined... Ive Learned My Lesson And Wont Feed For The Sake Of My Stats.

Can't wait to compete for Statbowl for the rest of the season oh boy

That being said, lakeside being a sloppy throwfest is really coming to bite us in the ass right around now. I am curious as to how you're going to tackle the APP statistics, I wouldn't think that would be approachable, at least with the limited sample size. That being said, you should consider expanding your set to scrims as well, if you're wanting to look at more of a representative data set
The spreadsheet has been updated for Week 4 Ashville! I've also begun contacting team leaders to get the correct names of players on a weekly basis.

Since we are now half-way through this RGL season, i'd like to share some interesting statistics with you that is league related!! I combined the COMPLETE statistics of all kills this season and combined them, to see what what which classes like to take out other specific classses!

Some of the most interesting results are below.

The two favorite classes for sniper to kill are 1. Sniper - 22.94% of the snipers total kills this season and 2. Engineer - 12.63%, followed closely by Pyro - 11.21%

The three rarest class to class kills are (excluding medic), 1. Engineer killing Medic accounting for 2.22% of his kills, 2. Heavy killing Medic accounting for 2.64% of his kills, and 3. Spy killing Spy accounting for only 3.21% of spies total kills

Two classes have yet to be killed by the medic in Invite this season. The scout and the heavy both have yet to die to medic, meaning a Medic killing Medic has occured!

58.34% of all snipers deaths this season can be attributed to two classes, Spy at 29.81% and Sniper at 28.53%

As a demo, you have a higher likelyhood of being killed by the Heavy - 15.15% then the Sniper - 14.96% and Spy 12.88%

While Scout killing scout accounts for 12.48% of their total kills, 17.30% of scout deaths are due to other scouts

Want to know anything else? Just post it here! (edits to fix typos)
the pyro named "yipyapper" in mcm's match on ashville was actually marty so you should probably just combine those stats

unless you want me to have the top pyro stats despite never touching that class beyond pugs o_O
people say 6s is boring cuz froyo wins every season but aaron is the best player at not 1 but 2 classes
plug walk
This is why all subs, ringers and off-classers count as if the main starter was actually playing.

Also, this is late due to work but Week 5 Swiftwater has been added. There are missing logs for the match between I Hate Mondays vs Home Depot eSports. If anyone has the combined logs, or even the two logs separate, can you please send it to me so I may update it?
(07-18-2020, 06:48 PM)-=RiP=-Nect0[CL] Wrote: This is why all subs, ringers and off-classers count as if the main starter was actually playing.

Also, this is late due to work but Week 5 Swiftwater has been added. There are missing logs for the match between I Hate Mondays vs Home Depot eSports. If anyone has the combined logs, or even the two logs separate, can you please send it to me so I may update it?

Heyo, I meant to get to this yesterday.

Please see Here for then combined ihm vs Home Depot log for swiftwater.
Week 7 has been updated fully, (hopefully) any pause times has been removed from the final list, and all offclassing done between matches has been re-assigned to the appropriate match. Thanks to timeless, the Week 5 match between I Hate Mondays vs Home Depot eSports has also been added.

If anyone is interested in any overall league stats from this season, throw a post here and i'll see what I can do, since there are a number of hidden sheets with nearly all match stats, I can present any stats you'd want to see!
will this continue for playoffs? only half of the players will continue getting stats but maybe adding a separate thing to compare classes but only include those in playoffs?
plug walk