• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Team Pictures
What happened to team pictures? That was one part of UGC that I always loved and I know that everybody else did as well. I'm pretty sure that RGL is the only league that does not have team pictures/logos. Can we bring those back for S2?
Exa wrote about it. Just read the articles.
"duck everyone with any skill that has played with u despises u" -spu
https://forums.highlander.tf/thread-200.html
That's really stupid, it's a picture that allows the members of the team to express their character and personality in a creative way. I'm sure most people would agree that they miss having them.
Yeah gonna agree that that reasoning sucks meme pictures were fucking awesome and if u disagree u need to take that stick out of ur ass

https://imgur.com/gallery/jEQm7GE

S18 meme stealers had the best team picture don't @ me.
I understand where admins are coming from. Most teams use it not to personify what there teams stand for and just use it too fill an empty reuirement. Maybe make a legacy rule as in only legacy teams that are older then a season can have team pics, as most likely they are atleast semiserious in terms of choice of teampicture. Or maybe just make it optional all together. So you dont have teams fhaving a picture thats just some random pic. Or you can moderate it. I cant imagine it being that time consuming to just scroll down a list of team pictures and if you a really dumb one tell them to change it and send them preprinted guidelines, if they fail to do it a 2nd time they'll just be banned from having a picture
IM ETERNALLY PISSED
i loved watching the meme stealers picture slowly devolving into madness
bring back hostile hamster
"duck everyone with any skill that has played with u despises u" -spu
(12-25-2018, 10:57 PM)blue99 Wrote: Or you can moderate it. I cant imagine it being that time consuming to just scroll down a list of team pictures and if you a really dumb one tell them to change it and send them preprinted guidelines, if they fail to do it a 2nd time they'll just be banned from having a picture

Our admins have lives too, let's not pile on extra regular moderating work for them to do when we don't pay them shit
(12-26-2018, 02:55 AM)Flare Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 10:57 PM)blue99 Wrote: Or you can moderate it. I cant imagine it being that time consuming to just scroll down a list of team pictures and if you a really dumb one tell them to change it and send them preprinted guidelines, if they fail to do it a 2nd time they'll just be banned from having a picture

Our admins have lives too, let's not pile on extra regular moderating work for them to do when we don't pay them shit

Pictures don't really need to be moderated all that heavily. In my seven or so seasons of UGC I can only remember one time where a team had a very inappropriate profile picture and it was handled quickly, and UGC had far more teams with far more gamemodes.
Besides that, moderating a picture per team is not a difficult task. Hell, I would be willing to do it and I know some admins could take an extra five minutes or so per couple weeks/month to check the teams, they do it already for division placement and stuff like that.
Having team pictures is really not a hard task at all and the reasoning behind their termination is really weak as well.