• 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
coachs corner (interviews)
hey its me eeriegk but many of u know me as coach bucks. im reviving mty interviews that i used to do years back in ugc but this time im actually gonna get off my ass to do it. just inquiring whether you guys have any interest in it. make some suggestions on who i should interview, on some questions i may ask them, etc. id prefer people playing in the top division currently but im down to interview people of note whether they be banned, ostracized, silver level i dont really mind (although if they really arent that relevant to the current season id like for you to state why i should)

ill post a strawpoll later based off the people suggested if u guys post. if u guys arent down cool its all good.

EDIT: BASICALLY IM DOWN TO INTERVIEW ANYONE. IM A MAN OF THE PEOPLE.

---------------------------

archive of interviews

Interview #1: Galaxy Spy

Interview #2: Ghost Spy

Interview #3: Figsy

Interview #4: exaflamer
i request an interview of exa, that bitch boy boutta get exposed by coach bucks
interview prison mike
plug walk
(07-28-2020, 05:26 PM)norfnorf Wrote: i request an interview of exa, that bitch boy boutta get exposed by coach bucks

i do not condone this forum bullying by norf norf. a reminder to everyone that i will interview anyone as requested.
interview me.
It matters not how strait the gate, 
How charged with punishments the scroll, 
I am the master of my fate, 
I am the captain of my soul. 
galaxy
galaxy
#WNO
galaxy
get my boy galaxy in there
Galaxy
galaxy
Spring rolls
galaxy
#wno
look

DOWN bruv
teats mcghee
exa should be yeeted
interview miperton(smoked out)
all right under the advice of someone from lobbies ive decided to cut it short and make the strawpoll right now. vote for who u want to be interviewed and ill look at it sometime when i come back from work tommorow. i will repeat: u may give reader submitted questions cuz straight up i dunno alot of these new players

https://www.strawpoll.me/20682274
why me
galaxy interview?