• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Songs of 2018?
1. Denzel Curry - SUMO|ZUMO: I want to scream the lyrics everytime I hear this song. 
2. Joji - YEAH RIGHT: I play this late at night a lot. Good song for it.
3. BROCKHAMPTON - J'OUVRET - Joba and Matt Champion body this track. 
4. Death Grips - Disappointed - Fucking insane drumming skills displayed by Zach Hill
5. JPEGMAFIA - Rainbow Six - I love the sample of someone moaning and the heavy bass of the song.

Share your fav tracks. I bet missed a lot of good shit this year
pootis
(12-28-2018, 01:23 AM)firepow Wrote: 1. Denzel Curry - SUMO|ZUMO: I want to scream the lyrics everytime I hear this song. 
2. Joji - YEAH RIGHT: I play this late at night a lot. Good song for it.
3. BROCKHAMPTON - J'OUVRET - Joba and Matt Champion body this track. 
4. Death Grips - Disappointed - Fucking insane drumming skills displayed by Zach Hill
5. JPEGMAFIA - Rainbow Six - I love the sample of someone moaning and the heavy bass of the song.

Share your fav tracks. I bet missed a lot of good shit this year

Humility - Gorillaz
Can't Stop the Hustle - Weezer
21 Savage - 4L: Best song on his new album.

Trippie Redd - Topanga: Best Trippie Redd song of all time imo, and I love a lot of his discography.

King Von - Crazy Story: Soundcloud beat with insane lyrics.

Montana of 300 - Chiraq vs. NY: Best Montana song OAT, very different sound.

Ronny J - Doesn't Matter: A lot of Ronny J's own songs are really meh but not this one, I love it.

ZOTiYAC - HARDBODY: One of my favorite songs of all time, ZOTiYAC is a beast.

Playboi Carti - Fell in luv: Probably my favorite Carti song, a lot of his stuff is hit or miss but this is a definite hit.

Bas - Pinball II: The lyrics on this one flow so well and the drop is absolutely nuts.

Anderson .Paak - Bubblin: Been a huge Paak fan lately and this is his best song.

Vince Staples - Feels Like Summer: FM! was a huge album for Vince and this song is an amazing opener.

Sheck Wes - Wanted: Best Sheck song hands down, Mudboy was a fantastic album overall.

Germ - My Little Draco: One of the hardest songs I've ever heard, if not the hardest.

Bones - PayItForward - Best song off of TMITR.

Aries - CAROUSEL: Probably my favorite song of all time. Aries has never made a bad song.

JID - 151 Rum: This song got me into JID, love it.

bbno$ - Benihana: 2018 was a huge year for BB and this was the best track he made in 2018.

Young Thug - Sin: Great combo with Jaden Smith.

YBN Cordae - Kung Fu: One of the most songs to rap to.

Shakewell - Leglock: If you haven't heard of Shakewell before you need to check him out. This song has my favorite music video of all time.

KiD TRUNKS - IDK: Most hype song ever.

Literally went through my whole 2018 playlist and wrote down every song I really dug, sorry it's long.
(12-28-2018, 02:41 AM)SpotlightR Wrote: JID - 151 Rum: This song got me into JID, love it.
I just started listening to DiCaprio 2. Off Deez is INSANE.
pootis
(12-28-2018, 03:00 AM)firepow Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 02:41 AM)SpotlightR Wrote: JID - 151 Rum: This song got me into JID, love it.
I just started listening to DiCaprio 2. Off Deez is INSANE.

Listen to Meditate and NEVER, both by JID.
Song of the Year: The Field - Divide Now
Infinite Moment was a fantastic album, and this song in particular is easily my favorite of the year, only really challenged by Hi High by LOONA, I've grooved to this every single scrim and match since the album was released.

Album of the Year: Mid-Air Thief - Crumbling

I'm not entirely sure how many times I've played this album this year, but it's definitely one that requires a full listen to get all you can out of it, it's calm and blissful, but with these swells of higher energy mixed throughout. Every single moment of this album is important.

My personal favorite song off the album is 흙 (Dirt)

EP of the Year: LOONA - + +

I'm not by any means a big kpop person, but this EP is so fucking catchy, specifically Hi High, but usually when I want to hear Hi High, I just play the entire EP cause it's so short
hh brother
mo bamba and sicko mode
plug walk
6ix9ine - mama: all 3 of the artists on this song r crazy, esp Nicki

lil peep - broken smile: come over when your sober 2 was crazy and broken smile was a perfect opener for it

Tory lanez - MiAMi: LoVE me NOw was alright but this song stood out 2 me

Wifisfuneral - Wya (remix): even tho it's not his song ugly god put out his best verse literally ever and it made the song really good for me

Takeoff - Casper: there are better songs on his album but this song blew up and kinda solidified him as a solid solo act/ best migo for a lot people, which just confirmed everything i already knew/ thought about takeoff

Juice WRLD- Bottle: this song isn't even out yet, I found a big Dropbox of leaked juice songs and I heard this one and lemme just say it's his best song yet

Asap rocky/ Tyler - potato salad: not a huge fan of either but I got a lot of enjoyment out of this song

Travis Scott - 5% TINT: astroworld is nothing but bangers but this is the only song I had on repeat after downloading the album

xxxtentacion - train food: even though skins was a hot mess of an album there were still a few good songs, this being the main one

Ariana Grande - everytime: what can I say other than I like the song
jid - just da other day is so fucking good
pootis
(12-30-2018, 12:01 AM)firepow Wrote: jid - just da other day is so fucking good
Adding onto this: Flatbush Zombies - U&I is really fucking good. 

I'm listening to albums that I procrastinated on listening to this year.
pootis
bonesaw showed me this

everyone needs to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9bf4PT-aEk
plug walk
I thought Hide by juice wrld was pretty good

(12-28-2018, 02:41 AM)SpotlightR Wrote: 21 Savage - 4L: Best song on his new album.

Trippie Redd - Topanga: Best Trippie Redd song of all time imo, and I love a lot of his discography.

King Von - Crazy Story: Soundcloud beat with insane lyrics.

Montana of 300 - Chiraq vs. NY: Best Montana song OAT, very different sound.

Ronny J - Doesn't Matter: A lot of Ronny J's own songs are really meh but not this one, I love it.

ZOTiYAC - HARDBODY: One of my favorite songs of all time, ZOTiYAC is a beast.

Playboi Carti - Fell in luv: Probably my favorite Carti song, a lot of his stuff is hit or miss but this is a definite hit.

Bas - Pinball II: The lyrics on this one flow so well and the drop is absolutely nuts.

Anderson .Paak - Bubblin: Been a huge Paak fan lately and this is his best song.

Vince Staples - Feels Like Summer: FM! was a huge album for Vince and this song is an amazing opener.

Sheck Wes - Wanted: Best Sheck song hands down, Mudboy was a fantastic album overall.

Germ - My Little Draco: One of the hardest songs I've ever heard, if not the hardest.

Bones - PayItForward - Best song off of TMITR.

Aries - CAROUSEL: Probably my favorite song of all time. Aries has never made a bad song.

JID - 151 Rum: This song got me into JID, love it.

bbno$ - Benihana: 2018 was a huge year for BB and this was the best track he made in 2018.

Young Thug - Sin: Great combo with Jaden Smith.

YBN Cordae - Kung Fu: One of the most songs to rap to.

Shakewell - Leglock: If you haven't heard of Shakewell before you need to check him out. This song has my favorite music video of all time.

KiD TRUNKS - IDK: Most hype song ever.

Literally went through my whole 2018 playlist and wrote down every song I really dug, sorry it's long.

U gotta add ski mask's faucet failure and foot fungus ( I swear they go hard)
alright I just heard hoodie szn and all im gonna say is that every song on that album is a hit
1400/999 freestyle by Trippie redd is pretty good ngl
Yes, I'm black and I play med quit askin.
(01-01-2019, 03:05 AM)shaayy ^ Wrote: alright I just heard hoodie szn and all im gonna say is that every song on that album is a hit

this
(01-01-2019, 12:44 AM)(h4x) Tj moat.gg Wrote: I thought Hide by juice wrld was pretty good

(12-28-2018, 02:41 AM)SpotlightR Wrote: -

U gotta add ski mask's faucet failure and foot fungus ( I swear they go hard)

I totally forgot to add Faucet Failure, easily my favorite song on Stokeley. Foot Fungus sounded harder when I first heard the snippet but it's still a good song.
anythin from i am > i was other than a&t. that song aint it
this is america
plug walk
(01-05-2019, 12:28 PM)cloud Wrote: this is america

the fantano fanboy ^^
pootis
(01-05-2019, 01:33 AM)shaayy ^ Wrote: anythin from i am > i was other than a&t. that song aint it

i have not made it more thaan 30 seconds into that song without skipping it