• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smash Bros. Ultimate Thread
I'm pretty sure a lot of you play the game.

Any characters you enjoy the most or main?
Any top players/highlights you'd like to discuss?

Share your friend codes here if you'd like to play sometime. I might make a discord for it later if it gets popular.

Favorite characters personally: DK and Wario
my favs rn are probably mewtwo and sonic. mewtwo prob edges out more cus sonic has like no kill options lol

lucas and ness are crazy good and fun but their recovery is still meh

idk man there are so many awesome characters its kinda tough deciding which one i wanna stick to and improve with
powered by http://engineer.tf/
I can never get the hang of mewtwo. His movement is way too floaty and I just have trouble doing aerials/edgeguarding with him
I only really play with irl friends, so never really took the game to a serious level. But I love playing Ike
Inspired — Whenever Pain Seer becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to that card's converted mana cost.

Heavy main for the IM team - team
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dv7I1OQXcAEGSRn.jpg:large
my favorite player is Andromeda and he mains peach so i main peach
fav player is hbox, so unsurprisingly i main puff
You felt something warm inside your heart.
Mr. Game & Watch owns all.
when you're still playing brawl on the wii because you're broke

bruh moment
(01-07-2019, 10:19 PM)michael Wrote: when you're still playing brawl on the wii because you're broke

bruh moment

two things you could do

put the project melee iso on your wii, or you could put the ucf 20xx melee iso on your wii, i think you can do either with a usb but I could be wrong

speaking of melee if anyone wants to netplay hmu i enjoy video game
hh brother
(01-08-2019, 06:01 AM)asher Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 10:19 PM)michael Wrote: when you're still playing brawl on the wii because you're broke

bruh moment

two things you could do

put the project melee iso on your wii, or you could put the ucf 20xx melee iso on your wii, i think you can do either with a usb but I could be wrong

speaking of melee if anyone wants to netplay hmu i enjoy video game

i want to buy a switch, but it's not really worth the investment as i could only use it at home. i simply don't have the space for a tv in my yeeyee ass dorm (i know there's the handheld but i want that full experience if i drop like three hundo). once i get out of the shoe-box i live in right now, i'm definitely upgrading.

(01-07-2019, 04:14 PM)SpotlightR Wrote: Mr. Game & Watch owns all.

mr. game & watch has and always will absolute fuck. an absolute og chad.
I main clap gang
I don't have a switch Sad