• 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Advanced / Invite? - Oprah Winfrey Network LFP scout soldier
got 2nd place advanced and looking to move up, or if they don't let us then to place in adv again. nucket's school now conflicts with match times so I need a scout. saturation may be unavailable to play as well it depends, so looking for soldier tryouts too

also subs would be nice too

scout - J_peg, agb, __
soldier - Saturation, agb, _
pyro - moxie
demo - Joey Lemons
heavy - nurkz
engie - kenvii
med - patrick
sniper - tua
spy - Stardust

add me on steam or message me on discord https://steamcommunity.com/id/joeylemons/ Joey Lemons#7629

fyi we got moved down to advanced so if you are locked from playing advanced we probably can't have you, there is still a chance we will be moved back up though.
PLAY FOR THESE GAMERS
Winning team
also need soldier tryouts
playing with joey lemons was the best decision ive made in competitive tf2 and you should play soldier for him
bump we need tryouts PLEASE
Can I Play Smile
bump would like some more tryouts for this weekend
This is a great team, no monkies here. No bait, no bullshit team that will try their hardest to win. Play for these monkies.
I know most of these players and can vouch for their skill and improvement. Joey Lemons will make the most of any of his teams, definitely consider playing for Joseph Citrus
I ring for this team a lot. They're super chill and good at the game. Deserves to have a solid flank for this upcoming season!
where the scouts at and also soldiers
all the scouts and sollys are gone...
they are currently in a training arc and will return in a few seasons
get orc of my way
im an orc