sfea vs pyp
bepis vs pyp

pretzels vs hoe
amicitia vs anencephalous in steel. good times
Hit em with the UGC RGL rules.
(01-07-2019, 10:31 PM)michael Wrote: sfea vs pyp
bepis vs pyp

pretzels vs hoe

Were our teams much of rivals? If S1 Advanced had any rivalries it'd probably be HoE vs. everyone else lol.
mcm vs appel where we (appel) straight up died before our match but still played the match on upward just to give them an extra L on the season

both teams were good friends though
(01-08-2019, 12:36 AM)SpotlightR Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 10:31 PM)michael Wrote: sfea vs pyp
bepis vs pyp

pretzels vs hoe

Were our teams much of rivals? If S1 Advanced had any rivalries it'd probably be HoE vs. everyone else lol.

idk it's weird how little attention one of the true deciding match of that szn got.

i do wish you the best of luck in invite, though.
pls stop blue99
UGC seasons

mTs vs knd & dK in S16

Ginyu vs bpm in S9

20b vs mTs vs Ginyu in S11
HoE has always rivaled any team that has tacos and markers on it (markers is lenny's hardcounter) and in the case of last season that team didnt like anyone in the league so HoE vs The World
(01-08-2019, 05:05 PM)Nyxi+ Wrote: HoE has always rivaled any team that has tacos and markers on it (markers is lenny's hardcounter) and in the case of last season that team didnt like anyone in the league so HoE vs The World

lenny owned everybody handily wdym
no he didnt markers is literally the only person in that seasons division that could handle lenny lol
lenny > markers > s4rr > everyone else > aeon (smells)

i forget literally every other sniper in the div and that means they are IRRELEVANT
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created"-Steve Buscemi, Spy Kids 2
interesting......?
save me
oh fuck oh shit markers man markers it was a joke i was just kidding see we are all laughing hahahaha because it was a joke and not serious haha ya know its not serious like i didnt really mean it lol haha
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created"-Steve Buscemi, Spy Kids 2
markers > everybody
wut idc about you, I'm just saying I didn't get owned lol

But yeah, I feel like honestly whatever team I've been on has rivaled HoE every time we play
save me
(01-08-2019, 07:55 PM)Markers Wrote: wut idc about you

this is so sad
John Madden vs Dream Killers s15

ultim8batman where u at
knd/dk is the only real rivalry that persisted past s16

everything else are irrelevant teams made of irrelevant players

:^)
(01-08-2019, 10:10 PM)Alto Wrote: knd/dk is the only real rivalry that persisted past s16

the slammin jammers raped u dont forget that
(01-09-2019, 05:28 PM)spu Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 10:10 PM)Alto Wrote: knd/dk is the only real rivalry that persisted past s16

the slammin jammers raped u dont forget that

http://logs.tf/1684273#76561197991131594

:>]
You felt something warm inside your heart.