* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 2 - Week 1 Predictions
(01-09-2019, 05:37 PM)cloud Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 05:35 PM)pterodactyl squawk Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 05:24 PM)cloud Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 05:16 PM)pterodactyl squawk Wrote: SFEA^ > MCM 4-3
this is your last chance before we put you at the bottom cloud

yo hotwax give me some insider information on how mcm plays i heard you scrimmed them, they look pretty good

ok so, this is pretty vague, but

aim your crosshair at the enemy players, and bind WASD to movements

hes cracked the code

https://imgur.com/a/zRKe1xv

thank you, thank you, im here all week folks
reality is a construct and we're all living in the matrix controlled by sentient cups of water harvesting our natural moisture from themselves
(01-09-2019, 05:44 PM)pterodactyl squawk Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/zRKe1xv

all i see in that log is hypedad32 establishing himself as the best heavy in the world
Wubs Today at 10:49 PM
pls don't let the forums know that i like children
bro who cares
"duck everyone with any skill that has played with u despises u" -spu
(01-09-2019, 06:11 PM)duck Wrote: bro who cares

exactly, my memes are terrible
reality is a construct and we're all living in the matrix controlled by sentient cups of water harvesting our natural moisture from themselves
The advance team that discovers you can push without needing a Uber will win
I will always be a pyro main <3
Overpowered strat
tbh...

flare to win advanced?
tbh I can't push WITH ubers
nope....
what's an uber anyways
yuber charge
Match Page: http://hl.rgl.gg/Public/Match.aspx?m=1883
Casters: Alto & Flare
Cameraman: DolphiN
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/RGLgg
Time: 9:30 PM EST

The second season of RGL kicks off on Product with the Class of 3000 taking on Rewind on koth_product_rc9. New teams with familiar faces, will Bowl be able to lead his tribe to victory against rain and exa’s roster?

Join Alto and Flare on RGLgg to see which of these newly formed rosters can pull through and prove which of these teams has what it takes to get an early lead in the standings.

---

I also included a poll on the top of this page if you want to vote on who you think will win. Poll results will be shown on stream.
awesome
Just would like to take the time to remind all the snipers that this weeks map koth_product is the quintessential GUILD map. Remember to shoot those engineers  at rollout, when their medic is holding uber and when their sniper is about to kill your medic.

Thank you,

https://clips.twitch.tv/TacitRockyBillAllenHuhu
guys im going to fart
im going to do it
He farded
Diet KND > 4ce. 4-1, KND might be clowning around a good bit but they're still Plat veterans against recent Advanced moveups
Rewind > Class of 3000 4-2, Rewind have been rolling str8 thru on Product lately and 3K somewhat underperforming
Fast Forward > the Flow 4-2, eh just a guess honestly

sfea > MCM 4-3, honestly can't be sure, sfea picked up 5perm the god and their scrims results have improved drastically over the last couple weeks while MCM are natural throwers
G2B > SHIT 4-1, SHIT are not meeting expectations on Product and G2B are just seasoned players who can easily outshoot them
.ami > B&HW 4-2, Amicitia are improving slowly but surely while B&HW don't seem to be getting much traction going

Swift > Clearer Comms 4-1, perpetual consistent team vs. moveups without too much experience
B&H > Hokage 4-3, B&H ekes this one out by virtue of experience and Asian Sniper despite a promising roster from Hokage
Kramer > Riot 4-3, bit of a coin flip but Kramer has the edge in roster potential
Home Depot > assassins 4-0, who even are these assassin guys
[NEW MIC] > NKB 4-2, Kami's great but NKB's overall roster leaves something to be desired
god hates furries > BNF2 4-1, there are some big pickups on BNF2's side but honestly the Jebus team got the players to back it up
(01-14-2019, 06:54 PM)Flare Wrote: Home Depot > assassins 4-0, who even are these assassin guys

it is coldster carries 8 gamers the musical
"WHO ARE YOU....." -flare
Wubs Today at 10:49 PM
pls don't let the forums know that i like children
also

knd>4ce 4-2
rw>3k 4-3
ff>fl 4-0

sfea>mcm 4-3
amicita>bhw 4-1
G2b>cute 4-1
bye>f2p 4-0