Rewind
62.50%
Class of 3000
37.50%
16 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 2 - Week 1 Predictions
Welcome to RGL Highlander Season 2. This is Week 1, the map played will be one of the most popular and developed maps for Highlander: koth_product _rc9

(First to 4 Pts) (exec rgl_hl_koth)

Week 1 Matches
RGL.gg Season 2 League Team Spreadsheet
Roster Transactions

Invite Team Preview Article
Advanced Team Preview Article

Good luck to all the teams and thank you for playing the second season of RGL Highlander. Feel free to predict which teams you think will win or lose below.
irene > flow 4-0, maybe some close rounds but season 1 champs vs moveup team
KND > _4ce, 4-2, some close rounds but KND is pretty good
AD > 3000 4-3, motw
FF bye
havent been looking at many invite scrims so probably some inaccuracies

sfea = mcm glhf
g2b > shit 4-2, shit has no demo currently so this could easily change depending on who plays and how tilted they are going into the match
amicita > bh 4-1, should be pretty easy for amicita tbh
f2p bye

glhf all teams, dont kill me when i inevitably get these all wrong
plug walk
IRENE > fl 4-1, Flow takes a round since IRENE hasn't scrimmed yet.

knd > ._4ce 4-2, knd has been getting really strong really fast lately.

-------------------------------

sfea^ > MCM 4-2, MotW by far, I hope sfea wins, they have the potential to.

G2B > shit 4-0, shit has had a lot of roster trouble lately, predicting a roll.

amicitia > B&HW 4-1, Not entirely sure about this one, amicitia has definitely seemed stronger lately.

-------------------------------

swift > CC 4-0

B&H > HTP 4-3

RIOT > Kramer 4-2

HDepot > assassin 4-0

[NEW MIC] > NKB 4-1

furry > BNF2 4-1, BNF please prove me wrong and win Main, I love you guys.
can i just say spotlight is like my favorite person who uses the forums rn cos hes like the only guy that hasnt ranked us in the bottom 3
i met cloud in person
IRENE > fl 4-0

3000 > AD 4-2

glhf
diet knds objective is to play like absolute mongos all season. If you lose to that....damnnnn
Can't wait to be casted for 90% of the season again!
(01-08-2019, 10:01 PM)Dimento.knd Wrote: diet knds objective is to play like absolute mongos all season. If you lose to that....damnnnn

toxic
Cast advanced nore
plug walk
(01-09-2019, 11:09 AM)cloud Wrote: Cast advanced nore

Only Grand Finals should be casted for Advance
I will always be a pyro main <3

every player in advanced is irrelevant except for blake and theoretical spy
what arzt said
IRENE > fl 4-0 blue99 in invite
KND vs _4ce. 4-2 spaceforce seems solid so could take some rounds
AD Black > 3000 4-3 could be close. Both teams have great players.

G2B > shit 4-1 they picked up alienKING also no demo
sfea^ == mcm time to sweat
Amiciticia > B&H White 4-2 sei and Micah playing spu spy
I met wile in person
main
swift inc>cc 4-0
shouldnt really be close, id be surprised if cc takes a round here
bnh>team bear hoovy 4-2 motw
team bear hoovy was looking to be a top pick for first place, but disappointing scrim results makes it seem that bnh wins this. wxy will roll everything in his path, but the mans a mute, and with bear hoovy also not really knowing english(ily bear hoovy), a lack of comms will probably be their downfall
RIOT>kramer 4-2
riot is looking pretty strong this season, but i think kramer can surprise me and win this
homedepot>assasins 4-1
home depot is another of the top main teams, luigi demo is surprisingly fat, and should be coordinated considering the team has been around for a couple seasons. however, i know very little about assassins, and apparently they have some some older players that are pretty strong
[NEW MIC]=NKB glhf (i have never lost anything in my life)
furries>BNF2 4-2
with very strong players such as pastapenis and willy(not jebus jebus SUCKS), i see furries winning this, although bnf2 if bnf isnt washed then they can easily win this
(01-09-2019, 11:47 AM)Arzt Hispanian Wrote:

Only Grand Finals should be casted for Advance

If advanced teams want to reschedule their grand final match to the weekend, then we can cast them. The problem is that everyone plays on the same day at the same time. The novelty of being in Invite is that you get a chance to be casted. I want to keep that.

I am also working on a match writeup for the Invite match that we plan to cast on Monday. I will post that soon + have a banner on the RGL site.
my team is going to win
Main

RIOT > KMC 4-3
this is probably gonna be closer than we think, both of these teams have lop-sided rosters. MOTW?

B&H > HTP 4-2
B&H is simply a stronger team, I can't see HTP grabbing more than a couple rounds unless podgy and wxy decide to hit things, coupled with the fact I swear they've had like two scrims with their full roster

HDepot > assassins 4-1
Home depot wins.

Swift > CC 4-1
I think it's pretty clear Swift just flattens Clearer Comms across the board, even with the fact their games seem to still flow by how well egwat does.

[NEW MIC] > NKB 4-2
Despite NM missing recent scrims, I think they'll take this one without issue. I'm leaving it 4-2 simply because if NKB is able to wield the DM found in some of the players on their team, this could be closer.

Advanced

SFEA^ > MCM 4-3
this is your last chance before we put you at the bottom cloud

Amicitia Nova > B&HW 4-2 MOTW
This should be where we get to see just how much both of these teams have improved during preseason, I expect this to be a pretty close game. However, it may just end up coming down to the SvS, at which point Sei wins.

Bye Week Team #1 > F2P 4-0
The plebians of F2P can simply not handle the mysterious fury of BWT1, legend tells that their DM and team work is UNMATCHED across the entire division.

S.H.I.T. > G2B GLHF
my leg
reality is a construct and we're all living in the matrix controlled by sentient cups of water harvesting our natural moisture from themselves
(01-09-2019, 05:16 PM)pterodactyl squawk Wrote: SFEA^ > MCM 4-3

yo hotwax give me some insider information on how mcm plays i heard you scrimmed them, they look pretty good
plug walk
(01-09-2019, 05:24 PM)cloud Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 05:16 PM)pterodactyl squawk Wrote: SFEA^ > MCM 4-3

yo hotwax give me some insider information on how mcm plays i heard you scrimmed them, they look pretty good

ok so, this is pretty vague, but

aim your crosshair at the enemy players, and bind WASD to movements
reality is a construct and we're all living in the matrix controlled by sentient cups of water harvesting our natural moisture from themselves
(01-09-2019, 05:35 PM)pterodactyl squawk Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 05:24 PM)cloud Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 05:16 PM)pterodactyl squawk Wrote: SFEA^ > MCM 4-3

ok so, this is pretty vague, but

aim your crosshair at the enemy players, and bind WASD to movements

hes cracked the code
plug walk