32 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Season 2 - Week 2 Predictions
(01-18-2019, 09:09 PM)cinder | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: rewind - _4ce
if rain spawnkills me once im busting out a spinbot

hey :3
hello! dont add me for forum issues, use PM instead
(01-18-2019, 09:28 PM)cloud Wrote: sfea = amicita, glhf, if micahlele wins i will unblock him on steam
why you got beef with micahlele?
Quote:cloud:

riot > htp, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVraePjsWk 
great meme yehuda (saturation)
pootis
[Image: DxUhxNwXgAARcMR.png]

TFTV Post

Time: Saturday, January 19th - 9:30 PM EST

The returning and revamped roster of Fast Forward will be taking on the new Invite move-ups: the Flow. Both teams will be fielding both old and new faces to the division. Which team will have more experience to pull through with their possible first victory of the season?

Casted on RGLgg by Alto & sigafoo with DolphiN on production.

Match Page | the Flow | Fast Forward
(01-18-2019, 10:34 PM)firepow Wrote: why you got beef with micahlele?

micahlele asked if he could add me
i say "yes under the condition you dont send me some dumb shit"
micahlele adds me
i accept
he invites me to a spy parody of -AA- with the only people in the group being him and koolaidalan (Auto-Austim https://steamcommunity.com/groups/auto-autism)
i tell him "i tried to warn you"
blocked and unfriended

micahlele i know you are reading this, that is painfully unfunny and i will never forgive you
plug walk
empire > >> 2-1
tbqh i don't really have that much faith in >> until i'm proven otherwise

knd > flow 2-0

<< > 4ce 2-0
i think rewind's the team to beat currently, i'd like to see 4ce take a round but i'm not betting on it
(01-19-2019, 04:54 AM)Alto Wrote: empire > >> 2-1
tbqh i don't really have that much faith in >> until i'm proven otherwise

shut up
>> > empire 2-0

flow > knd 2-0

_4ce > << 2-0
I think we're going to be alot stronger without bowl on demo, the general team attitude is a lot happier without him, and we've already started adapting to teams in scrims which we couldn't do with bowl. I am hopeful to see how we do after we have more practice.

Space force can beat rewind if mad and gong start goin a certain mode, but they have to have some way of shutting down shay or they will not win. Rewind > Spaceforce 2>1

Blue99's players have to stop baiting each other and playing for stats, if they sat down and worked on upward, Id easily see them taking rounds off a very stupidly cocky knd.

Id also like to clarify I did not want to lead this season but bowl of mayo decided to make a team on a whim, put the minimum amount of effort required to lead said team with any form of passion or care, and then leave the team not even 12 hours after telling shotaway "Ive decided im staying on this team". Leaving/ Killing AD was the worst decision ive ever made, but the good news is that this team is still shaping out to be my second favorite team ive played on and everyone is actually having fun now, now that the attitude isnt "oh boy we lost 2 cringe". Anyway thats an epic update on whats goin on and im gonna end with an Arzt Hispanian quote.

"Not only does bowl have no knees but from what you're telling me he seems to be missing a spine as well".

Roster Changes- ill update it when i finalize who im getting
Spades slick -----> Nip Nop
Obliv----> Ex.Hunter
Bowl-----> Exile
(01-19-2019, 11:50 PM)RonnieJ Wrote: I think we're going to be alot stronger without bowl on demo, the general team attitude is a lot happier without him, and we've already started adapting to teams in scrims which we couldn't do with bowl. I am hopeful to see how we do after we have more practice.

Space force can beat rewind if mad and gong start goin a certain mode, but they have to have some way of shutting down shay or they will not win. Rewind > Spaceforce 2>1

Blue99's players have to stop baiting each other and playing for stats, if they sat down and worked on upward, Id easily see them taking rounds off a very stupidly cocky knd.

Id also like to clarify I did not want to lead this season but bowl of mayo decided to make a team on a whim, put the minimum amount of effort required to lead said team with any form of passion or care, and then leave the team not even 12 hours after telling shotaway "Ive decided im staying on this team".  Leaving/ Killing AD was the worst decision ive ever made, but the good news is that this team is still shaping out to be my second favorite team ive played on and everyone is actually having fun now, now that the attitude isnt "oh boy we lost 2 cringe". Anyway thats an epic update on whats goin on and im gonna end with an Arzt Hispanian quote.

"Not only does bowl have no knees but from what you're telling me he seems to be missing a spine as well".

Roster Changes- ill update it when i finalize who im getting
Spades slick -----> Nip Nop
Obliv----> Mr.Bruh
Bowl-----> Ms.Bruh
what happen to spades slick mann

also to blue99 why you gotta request nyxi's demos man i would never play with a cheater. manns just really good
Spades has ALOT of work, and mainly joined cuz he thought he wouldnt have to put in a lot of effort. He said he would stay till we found a suitable replacement, so I got nip nop. Spades was really cool about it and there are no hard feelings, I loved playing with spades, but his tf2 engineer adventure is pretty much over. Hes had a long run <3 and poor Shawn is tired.
[Image: DxZhU3iU8AAA3C_.png]

Time: Monday, January 21st - 9:30 PM EST

Both Space Force and Rewind are coming in hot off their Week 1 Product matches. Most notably, Space Force had a huge upset win against Diet KND. Will this be enough momentum to stop Rewind on pl_upward?

Casted on RGLgg by Alto & Voxdei with DolphiN on production.

Match Page | Space Force | Rewind
(01-18-2019, 09:28 PM)cloud Wrote: b&h > assassins, coldster will carry but lose
bnf > clearer comms
nkb > kramer
[new mic] > team jebus, jebus you suck, lenn is better than you at every class, also saturation is gonna feed hard but his team will carry him still
riot > htp, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVraePjsWk
swift > home depot, swift inc is an unstoppable machine, but home depot is gonna pull off some whack ass shit and make it super duper close

i do NOT feed
i have never fed
please stop saying that why does everyone say that