please make a night time edit of this map, i just wanna see what it looks like
added night theme @ connect maptest.highlander.tf
what the hell am i doing here?
[Image: oi5PisF.png]

Full moon looks pretty. :o
these posts stick out and block movement near the dropdown you added

blu
[Image: ZJs4ydz.jpg]

red also has a texture bug or smthn but that might just be because i was on a recording cfg
[Image: rwPtojJ.jpg]

also please add a sandcastle in the area where the water was in bath so that we can start calling it castle since everyone already knows people are gonna be like "whys it called bath theres no water there lol"

also add ducks (akin to vigil, perhaps add 30 of them around the map so i have something to do in pregame)
hh brother
(07-19-2019, 10:29 PM)asher Wrote: also please add a sandcastle in the area where the water was in bath so that we can start calling it castle since everyone already knows people are gonna be like "whys it called bath theres no water there lol"

Same reason why people still call "water" below gullywash last. There used to be water there in previous versions.
Can we bring my favorite map back into rotation please Smile
(07-19-2019, 10:44 PM)exa_ | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: Same reason why people still call "water" below gullywash last. There used to be water there in previous versions.

i didn't know that tbh, always figured it was called water because the side area was called river since it was a smaller corridor
hh brother
just needs some mood lighting in the darker areas
(07-20-2019, 12:05 AM)asher Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 10:44 PM)exa_ | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: Same reason why people still call "water" below gullywash last. There used to be water there in previous versions.

i didn't know that tbh, always figured it was called water because the side area was called river since it was a smaller corridor

[Image: Um1uMBA.jpg]
(07-20-2019, 12:08 AM)Aad | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: just needs some mood lighting in the darker areas

some scented candles, a few roses, and a heart shaped bed. only in red spawn tho.
when I have time I will add more lights and ill fix the texture issues
Seems like it would benefit from having spotlights on/behind point
koth_proside_rc7 changelogs:

- Made the map brighter
- Added torches in some dark areas
- Fixed texture / clipping bugs near dropdown
I already messaged gobitoe about this, but I really like the lighting changes in the rc7 version. I definitely want to play this version.
Forgot to mention: I fixed some issues on koth_proside_rc8, like players being able to get out of the map Smile
Please add ducks around the map, I dearly wish this was done more.
I am doing server work so the map test server is going to be offline until I Finnish the updates and changes.