• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Who are your favorite teammates?
The title is relatively self explanatory, who are your favorite teammates that you have played with before? Feel free to explain why too. Let's spread that positivity!

Scout - BLNKT for sure, the most positive guy in the community, also destroys every opponent equally.

Soldier - Uni or Yuki, two of the funniest people I've ever met, also two of the biggest fraggers I've ever met.

Pyro - Duck or T.K., it's pretty funny to listen to both of these guys complain, also two super fun people to hang out with.

Demoman - Arzt Hispanian, best role model/coach I've ever had, will always be blunt about what you need to work on and I really appreciate that in a player.

Heavy - Octa, the gayest person alive and one of the best Heavies of all time.

Engineer - Biz, another extremely positive guy from Oil Spill. He takes criticism super well and always applies it, something that is super important in a teammate.

Medic - Raisin, I love this guy. Hilarious dude and always willing to improve. BNF was a very fun team.

Sniper - Austin, my favorite teammate and TF2 player of all time. I can't say enough good things about Homeless.

Spy - Pills, biggest memer of all time, also somebody I can discuss life issues with and he'll always take me seriously. He's the complete package. Amazing leader too.

Smile
tk is my best friend and so is spot
the only ones to believe in me

uni is hilarious
also shoutout to my s18 steel team
daekaa, pablo, trapster, dAVE, spatula, zanda, kafuka, corvus

also wile is epic (we met in person)
danny (great american saviour) and rhy are still two of my best friends in the world and I miss playing with them so much

I also really enjoyed playing with people like slemnish, bluezhaan, scruff mcgruff, carcin, smilez, rolling, metawe, paals, andrew, gamma, rightjustify, eerie person, ether, midas, lights, tenna, mirrorman, wish and june amongst many others I forgot to name and most of whom I am still friends with

Amicitia is a lot of fun and I love everyone on the team too, probably the team I've enjoyed 2nd most next to appel
Fruitcup and jebus are the brown duo

Catgroove ipaka funnybunny lenny and Robin are best
plug walk
Luigi is genuinely the funniest person I know

zbra sucks toes

inky talks sometimes

cloud is cute
geosus, giraffe, dill, tiny, boomhauer, zachflintstone, wish, odb, ultimate, huck, audie, twine (not really a teammate but awesome dude), phone, joe, eerie, geosus again

and especially everybody i am/have played with on knd - dimento, etney, nursey, obliv, zuchi, sgc, comanglia, bobby, spamfest, billy

basically anybody that i have mained on a team with for multiple seasons because they are the only reason i play anymore

honorable mention: bowl, i guess
every person i’ve ever played with just complains the whole time.
g2b was actually really cool for the 2 weeks i played.

s/o to lenny for changing both teams plan to “protect lenny” or “kill lenny” depending on which side he’s on.
everybody i've played with on bv

and everybody i've played with on troll pumpkin
andrew paul wax eX.Hunter
(02-15-2019, 10:50 AM)scratchy Wrote: geosus, giraffe, dill, tiny, boomhauer, zachflintstone, wish, odb, ultimate, huck, audie, twine (not really a teammate but awesome dude), phone, joe, eerie, geosus again

and especially everybody i am/have played with on knd - dimento, etney, nursey, obliv, zuchi, sgc, comanglia, bobby, spamfest, billy

basically anybody that i have mained on a team with for multiple seasons because they are the only reason i play anymore

honorable mention: bowl, i guess

where am i
(02-15-2019, 11:47 AM)pajaro Wrote: where am i

who are you
scratchy i know you didnt just say that
(02-15-2019, 02:18 PM)scratchy Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 11:47 AM)pajaro Wrote: where am i

who are you

[Image: ComfortableVibrantIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif]
almost everybody on the OG amicitia roster: Jane, Kett, wesd, pyree, ostrich, snowshoo, rikuus, purplezilla, flankyyy, dragivex
setsuna, jush, and brando from G1 gangstas in steel
luigi, zebra, catalyst, wubs, cyclowns, kegaman, patches, plurl from home depot.
the entire IBKC crew <3
everyone on the amicitia nova roster - aaron, cata, darkly, inso, ellie, bran, dest, dz, sei, shohh, liam, bliz
The world’s gone and got itself in a big damn hurry. I don’t like it here. I’m tired of being afraid all the time. I’ve decided not to stay.
cloud, jebus, salad snek , ipaka, GABE(lenny), pastapenis, s4rr, VIZIE, and cloud again

my team rn is pretty cool too
Dog is my supplier, talk to him if you want the stuff
The Kegaman from the kegaland, cloud, bliztank, Oreo R4bbit and, salad snek

(02-15-2019, 08:50 PM)Jimbob Doohicky Wrote: The Kegaman from the kegaland, cloud, bliztank, Oreo R4bbit and, salad snek

and honorable mention to vizie.
Shotaway (the Cuckhold of Azerbaijan)
(02-15-2019, 06:51 PM)Micahlele Wrote: almost everybody on the OG amicitia roster: Jane, Kett, wesd, pyree, ostrich, snowshoo, rikuus, purplezilla, flankyyy, dragivex

i actually follow wesd on twitter
plug walk
everyone on og door
zagron, ronjack, kresnik, jesus, joe
hostile
kevbad and tide
pootis
I hate beep, bring scratchy back