• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HL Lan When?
[Image: q85iBlF.png]
pootis
https://www.teamfortress.tv/50697/copenh...highlander
hello! dont add me for forum issues, use PM instead
(02-17-2019, 05:25 AM)rain Wrote: https://www.teamfortress.tv/50697/copenh...highlander
Damn, it's in Europe though. 

It seems like many RGL players would like to meet their friends in real life. I have heard rumors that if an RGL HL lan would happen it would be in Milwaukee, which would be sick. I am biased as I do live in Wisconsin, but I still feel like that isn't a bad place to have one, because it is kind of a middle-ground between the west-coast and the east-coast.

Also, what is the is the biggest obstacle to starting an HL LAN? I'm guessing funds and sponsorships.

PS. There's also Esport Arenas at Walmarts now too. 
pootis
Will an HL Lan ever happen? If so when?
pootis
Yeah, it's something on my to-do list. I'd love to have our Fall Season have a Playoff LAN that happens in January.

We'll see if I'm able to put this together, but I think it'd be great to have.
C U @ LAN, you heard it here first folks
Please be socal
east coast lan plz
Maybe we could split the difference and do Wisconsin Big Grin
philadelphia lan pls
Don't have time to fly anywhere
Give the midwest some love with a Wisconsin lan
an hl lan technically already happened at FLans 2/3, wasn't attached to any leagues though

i don't know who said a milwaukee lan would be a thing, but chicago seems like a pretty obvious location
(02-18-2019, 05:08 PM)Alto Wrote: an hl lan technically already happened at FLans 2/3, wasn't attached to any leagues though

i don't know who said a milwaukee lan would be a thing, but chicago seems like a pretty obvious location

Chicago is probably the best. However, a Milwaukee LAN wouldn't be bad either. Both of these locations are good, because they are close to sigafoo. And it would be a good idea to split the difference between both of the coasts. 

Also, Milwaukee airport is better than Chicago airport. It's also probably cheaper to stay in Milwaukee is as well. Also, it's only 2 hours by car, from Chicago, and 45 minutes by flight.
pootis
new york city
lan in [my area] pls
Road trip to LAN!!!! Big GrinDDDDDD
spot pick me up
(02-19-2019, 10:18 PM)TeatsMcghee #LigmaJohnson Wrote: spot pick me up

Sure I got 3 more spots too who's coming
Come stop by la