• 8 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Main - Bulby/Banquo - Medic
Looking for a team in the main division that is probably low-mid playoffs as the medic class. I played im semi-seriously this season but looking to actually get into hl in s3. I'm a 6s scout main but have been trying to play more medic lately, I can make scrims friday-sunday as long as it is before 10:30 pm est and anything on mondays.
exp
ugc s23 steel
ugc s24 steel
ugc s25 steel
ugc s26 main +playoffs
ugc s27 main
rgl s2 im +playoffs
contact
https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulbasaurpokedex1/
Bulby#4295
Am willing to put time into hl to improve and get better with the team.
Edit- I'm going to be playing medic for space jam 3 this season.
+rep obese on the court
++rep his medic is better than mine, but who's the better heavy?
+rep eats sandwich in front of entire enemy team and lives
+rep Have a cup of coffee with this man
I played 6s with him where he kinda seemed like a DM player so it surprises me to see him playing Medic but I can dig it

Bulby is generally pretty chill to hang out with even though I said a total of 4 words per scrim when I played for his team, struck me as a fun man

Also I've seen a few pugs with him on Med where he was good

Give him a shot Smile
toes
he is obese in game and out.
pick him up
leonard tf2
bulby do gud job
Other people are saying such nice things about Banquo here, so IDK what I did to get on his bad side but I would not vouch for this guy. He has repeatedly harassed and borderline stalked me throughout the past two seasons of highlander, I know he has received at least one an admin issued warning for the appalling behavior he has directed towards me.
(03-02-2019, 03:04 AM)Papa Peach Wrote: Other people are saying such nice things about Banquo here, so IDK what I did to get on his bad side but I would not vouch for this guy. He has repeatedly harassed and borderline stalked me throughout the past two seasons of highlander, I know he has received at least one an admin issued warning for the appalling behavior he has directed towards me.

ur pissed  Angry Heart Heart Heart
(03-02-2019, 11:51 AM)Banquo Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 03:04 AM)Papa Peach Wrote: Other people are saying such nice things about Banquo here, so IDK what I did to get on his bad side but I would not vouch for this guy. He has repeatedly harassed and borderline stalked me throughout the past two seasons of highlander, I know he has received at least one an admin issued warning for the appalling behavior he has directed towards me.

ur pissed  Angry Heart Heart Heart
https://imgur.com/a/giIQVx2
Evidence to support this, dude made an alt to BM me during season 1, after reporting this he received a warning from an admin. During season 2 this man came at me several times for seemingly no reason, but I never entertained him.
https://imgur.com/a/tcaEeR3
From what i've seen of bulby, he has a lot of negative energy around him, and can be rather toxic. I wouldn't recommend him
Shoutout to flankyyy, drag, kett, and all the OG Amicitia members
Cool  thanks for the bump  Cool
+rep extreme leftclicker, makes heavy viable
       - “Med took Six“
Dont listen to the jealous fraggers, banquo literally fucks retards ??
+rep hes tight af
He's genuinely gotten a lot better since the last time I saw him play, I'm surprised he's interested in playing med but I know he'd do a good job.
bumpp