• 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
S2 Main Happenings/Discussion
(12-11-2018, 02:23 PM)cloud Wrote: [NEW MIC] will win

[Image: battle.jpg]
team cookeimonstr surprises everyone and gets 2nd place, falling only to johnny limes
Main Power Rankings:

1. Swift Inc.
2. Blackjack & Hookers
3. [NEW MIC]
4. Home Depot eSports
5. Riot
6. Hokage Thot Patrol
7. 2070
8. BNF2
9. Never Knows Best
10. Clearer Comms
[NEW MIC] to surpass expectations and win main
(12-28-2018, 03:27 AM)saturation Wrote: [NEW MIC] to surpass expectations and win main

>Thunk
i will win with the anime team that i dont even know the reference to

also i love markers
(01-07-2019, 10:17 PM)michael Wrote: i will win with the anime team that i dont even know the reference to

also i love markers

Time to FARMM!!!! :D (I hate medic send help)
save me
tfw ur one of the best snipers currently and could have easily played invite but you decide to play medic in main only to realize you hate it
plug walk
why would you even want to
Nobody wanted me in invite, they all think I suck without giving me a chance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I got tryout offers from a couple invite teams that were obviously going to die, a tryout and a reject from a team composed of all of my friends (ouch), and I got a tryout offer from an advanced team that ended up moving up to invite -- but by the time they were moved up, I had already committed to this team in main. I don't blame inv teams for not giving me a shot if they can get a big name, but it's a waste of my time to play at the top of advanced every season and never move up. Guarantee I could sub on a decent team, but why bother when I won't be playing?

I was half joking when I said I hated medic, but obviously sniper is way more fun. Long story short, I'm playing med with a lot of friends this season (and probably next season) and getting better at a class people will probably need in invite by the time I get there. Easier to find a team if you're LFT med and sniper than just LFT sniper.
save me
You are not a bad sniper markers, I know I was considering you for a tryout if I ever needed a sniper. I do think your biggest issue though, was not your aim but your stagnant positioning which made it easier to play opposite of you and avoid your scope.
I will always be a pyro main <3
(01-11-2019, 11:52 AM)Arzt Hispanian Wrote: You are not a bad sniper markers, I know I was considering you for a tryout if I ever needed a sniper. I do think your biggest issue though, was not your aim but your stagnant positioning which made it easier to play opposite of you and avoid your scope.

Thanks. I appreciate that, and that's good advice.
save me
(01-11-2019, 08:36 AM)Markers Wrote: Nobody wanted me in invite, they all think I suck without giving me a chance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I got tryout offers from a couple invite teams that were obviously going to die, a tryout and a reject from a team composed of all of my friends (ouch), and I got a tryout offer from an advanced team that ended up moving up to invite -- but by the time they were moved up, I had already committed to this team in main. I don't blame inv teams for not giving me a shot if they can get a big name, but it's a waste of my time to play at the top of advanced every season and never move up. Guarantee I could sub on a decent team, but why bother when I won't be playing?

Invite being a fixed size contributes to the reason why there aren't more teams and players in Invite. Say invite is an 8-12 div size, it'd be much easier to get into this division.

The unfortunate problem of advanced being a division is that it likely encourages players to stagnate in this division and not move up.
(01-11-2019, 08:36 AM)Markers Wrote: Nobody wanted me in invite, they all think I suck without giving me a chance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I got tryout offers from a couple invite teams that were obviously going to die, a tryout and a reject from a team composed of all of my friends (ouch), and I got a tryout offer from an advanced team that ended up moving up to invite -- but by the time they were moved up, I had already committed to this team in main. I don't blame inv teams for not giving me a shot if they can get a big name, but it's a waste of my time to play at the top of advanced every season and never move up. Guarantee I could sub on a decent team, but why bother when I won't be playing?

I was half joking when I said I hated medic, but obviously sniper is way more fun. Long story short, I'm playing med with a lot of friends this season (and probably next season) and getting better at a class people will probably need in invite by the time I get there. Easier to find a team if you're LFT med and sniper than just LFT sniper.

The story of most sniper mains.

I can attest to how mind numbly awful it was to get into Platinum. S13 I played with a move up team Pre-Game Tryhards, S14 team dies and couldn't salvage a team and couldn't find a team in platinum otherwise and ended up backing up for a team. S15 tried finding a team couldn't find a platinum team that I didn't think was going to die or lose every round they played and ended up in Gold were basically every player whined and moaned about me playing in gold. S16 tried to look for a platinum team but was more or less stuck in the same boat of what I was dealing with in S15 so I didn't play. S18 played gold again, not gonna lie that was probably my weakest performance since before S13. S19 ended up on backup after not finding a team again carried the fuck out of Apollodosh on upward Smile couldn't find a main spot for S20.   S22/23 backup in Platinum, S24/25 played for Bv. So yeah it took me like 4 years of intermittently trying to get into platinum again rofl

Fun Fact: FallenLord has been picked over me for maining no less than 3x *shakes fist angrily at fallenlord*
AD Comanglia
I will always be a pyro main <3

You're not very good, that's all  Angel
succ me 
execute operation saving private eX.^Coldster
(01-11-2019, 08:09 PM)BM Wrote:

You're not very good, that's all  Angel

bm the kinda guy to strain hot dogs and drink the juice
(01-11-2019, 08:36 AM)Markers Wrote: Easier to find a team if you're LFT med and sniper than just LFT sniper.

welcome
welcome to the fold
(01-11-2019, 04:56 PM)Comanglia Wrote:

The story of most sniper mains.

I can attest to how mind numbly awful it was to get into Platinum. S13 I played with a move up team Pre-Game Tryhards, S14 team dies and couldn't salvage a team and couldn't find a team in platinum otherwise and ended up backing up for a team. S15 tried finding a team couldn't find a platinum team that I didn't think was going to die or lose every round they played and ended up in Gold were basically every player whined and moaned about me playing in gold. S16 tried to look for a platinum team but was more or less stuck in the same boat of what I was dealing with in S15 so I didn't play. S18 played gold again, not gonna lie that was probably my weakest performance since before S13. S19 ended up on backup after not finding a team again carried the fuck out of Apollodosh on upward Smile couldn't find a main spot for S20.   S22/23 backup in Platinum, S24/25 played for Bv. So yeah it took me like 4 years of intermittently trying to get into platinum again rofl

Fun Fact: FallenLord has been picked over me for maining no less than 3x *shakes fist angrily at fallenlord*

It's not any easier for spies Tongue  for what it's worth I always thought you were a good enough Sniper for plat but ya know limited slots are limited slots.