• 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
S2 Main Happenings/Discussion
(01-15-2019, 02:53 PM)Sylon[DMS] Wrote: It's not any easier for spies Tongue  for what it's worth I always thought you were a good enough Sniper for plat but ya know limited slots are limited slots.

its not easy for anyone, i asked 4 invite leaders to tryout, got a "no", a "maybe", and 2 people just never responded to me. I saw them playing the next day and when I asked one in a mumble, they just left. Sometimes, it really do just be like that
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created"-Steve Buscemi, Spy Kids 2
(01-15-2019, 03:24 PM)cloud Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 02:53 PM)Sylon[DMS] Wrote: It's not any easier for spies Tongue  for what it's worth I always thought you were a good enough Sniper for plat but ya know limited slots are limited slots.

its not easy for anyone, i asked 4 invite leaders to tryout, got a "no", a "maybe", and 2 people just never responded to me. I saw them playing the next day and when I asked one in a mumble, they just left. Sometimes, it really do just be like that

u just suck tho..
(01-15-2019, 03:30 PM)saturation Wrote:

u just suck tho..

you get carried by AE alum and games0124, aka the best player to ever touch this game
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created"-Steve Buscemi, Spy Kids 2

Was I the no
(01-15-2019, 06:55 PM)SpotlightR Wrote:

Was I the no

yup, and duck (when lae was a thing) was the maybe

I don't know what class you play (so sorry if I cover it and you feel insulted) but I think the classes that are actually easier to get on good teams with if you're good at them are as follows:

Heavy
Engi
Pyro
Medic

It just seems like a lot of teams search for these classes at a higher level between seasons, possibly because there aren't a lot of players that enjoy these classes for multiple seasons? Like with Sniper and Spy or Scout, Soldier and Demo- those are classes that people who play them generally love to always play them.
(01-16-2019, 09:59 AM)Sylon[DMS] Wrote: the classes that are actually easier to get on good teams with if you're good at them are as follows:

Engi

ronniej didnt let me sub on AD because nip nop does not leave his house and therefore they never need an engineer sub
I think sniper is def the most competitive/hardest class to find a team for, compared to a lot of other classes there are many more top tier snipers.
Where did you hear that people love highlander demo? That is the limiting factor for higher level teams as far as I'm aware. Just look at space force, a demo comes back, can dm and maincall, and suddenly a move-up team is mid to high invite. Crazy how moveups can actually do something when a demo comes along.

I mean also the skill level dropped from s1 substantially but we don't need to talk about that.....
save me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVraePj...e=youtu.be
do you not have a video editor
I met wile in person
i do not
(01-16-2019, 11:32 PM)saturation Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVraePj...e=youtu.be

ur fear will begin anew when the michael starts playing and I teach my players how to hold w.
save me
what am i doing again