• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Downfall of team spooky
I was wanna come out and thank our good pal duck for ruining the season for many of us. Thanks man, we couldn't have done it without you. 

On a more serious note though, I just wanna thank my gamers for playing with ts and owning with us. 
Catgroove, our scout, is a complete owner and should be playing at a high level if he wants to play, I have no doubt that he will find a team if he wants to main.

Uni, our soldier, was completely insane and a great pickup. Whenever we would need a force he would already be forcing or dropping their med. He has a great sense of the game and I would only ask anyone to pick him up. 

duck//Tom Servo, our pyros, no comment//I love this guy. He's a really smart player who has good comms and loves improving. Really funny guy who adds a great environment to a team that wants to play at a high level.

El Farmo, our demo, this man is actually the craziest demo I have ever played with. His dm is wack and he can solo entire teams by himself on koth. Enough said.

civ., our heavy, probably the smartest player I have ever played with. He just does stuff that no one would expect and single handedly wins rounds for us. He may play flank heavy sometimes but just rotate ur scout to combo, it works so well. I doubt he will have trouble finding a team either cos hes like high invite.

Cloud, our engi, this guy is like my best friend in the game. He's the reason I play medic and the reason I have improved so quickly. I owe so much to this guy and I'm so happy I met him and he should definitely be able to find a team in invite if our plans fall through. 

our med sucks lol

d3nny, our sniper, now this guy is a story. He was going to play main for a team because no one would give him a shot in adv. This was such a mistake. D3nny farms and keeping him in main would've been the biggest waste of talent ever. I feel so bad for him because he was so eager to play out the season and I feel awful that he is being cucked out of the post season. If d3nny doesn't get picked up in adv or even invite next season I pity the teams that overlooked him. 

5perm, our spy, can be toxic at times, but hes a great spy and a great pickup. He had really smart comms throughout the season that helped us win rounds on koth and pl all the time. Although I think hes quitting, he would be an insane pickup and I would totally recommend him.

Teats, our dad, I know we had to sub you on demo but the memes were fun and you were the reason this team even became a thing. Thanks homie.

I would also like to thank all the other teams and team leaders for making this season fun.

Lastly I would like to thank everyone who wasted their time reading this, tldr the season was fun.
Dog is my supplier, talk to him if you want the stuff
[Image: ice_screenshot_20190303-182613.png]
plug walk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=han3AfjH210&t=1s
getting civ out of retirement was my greatest achievement
(03-03-2019, 06:24 PM)fruitcup Wrote: I was wanna come out and thank our good pal duck for ruining the season for many of us. Thanks man, we couldn't have done it without you. 

On a more serious note though, I just wanna thank my gamers for playing with ts and owning with us. 
Catgroove, our scout, is a complete owner and should be playing at a high level if he wants to play, I have no doubt that he will find a team if he wants to main.

Uni, our soldier, was completely insane and a great pickup. Whenever we would need a force he would already be forcing or dropping their med. He has a great sense of the game and I would only ask anyone to pick him up. 

duck/Tom Servo, our pyros, no comment/I love this guy. He's a really smart player who has good comms and loves improving. Really funny guy who adds a great environment to a team that wants to play at a high level.

El Farmo, our demo, this man is actually the craziest demo I have ever played with. His dm is wack and he can solo entire teams by himself on koth. Enough said.

civ., our heavy, probably the smartest player I have ever played with. He just does stuff that no one would expect and single handedly wins rounds for us. He may play flank heavy sometimes but just rotate ur scout to combo, it works so well. I doubt he will have trouble finding a team either cos hes like high invite.

Cloud, our engi, this guy is like my best friend in the game. He's the reason I play medic and the reason I have improved so quickly. I owe so much to this guy and I'm so happy I met him and he should definitely be able to find a team in invite if our plans fall through. 

our med sucks lol

d3nny, our sniper, now this guy is a story. He was going to play main for a team because no one would give him a shot in adv. This was such a mistake. D3nny farms and keeping him in main would've been the biggest waste of talent ever. I feel so bad for him because he was so eager to play out the season and I feel awful that he is being cucked out of the post season. If d3nny doesn't get picked up in adv or even invite next season I pity the teams that overlooked him. 

5perm, our spy, can be toxic at times, but hes a great spy and a great pickup. He had really smart comms throughout the season that helped us win rounds on koth and pl all the time. Although I think hes quitting, he would be an insane pickup and I would totally recommend him.

I would also like to thank all the other teams and team leaders for making this season fun.

Lastly I would like to thank everyone who wasted their time reading this, tldr the season was fun.

I love you, and cloud, and denny, and 5perm, and dog, and uni, and everyone that isn't duck...
damn ya hate to see it happen
(03-03-2019, 06:24 PM)fruitcup Wrote: 5perm, our spy, is the coolest man of all times, and hes the best spy in advanced and was a impossible pickup. He had really smart comms throughout the season that helped us win rounds on koth and pl all the time. He also frags. Although I think hes quitting, he would be an insane pickup and I would totally recommend him.

FTFY
also civ and denny are dope
(03-03-2019, 06:27 PM)TeatsMcghee #LigmaJohnson Wrote: getting civ out of retirement was my greatest achievement

Now I think I am back until I went a placement again.. FOREVER GETTING FUCKED
(03-03-2019, 06:33 PM)civilian. Wrote: Now I think I am back until I went a placement again.. FOREVER GETTING FUCKED

"If you fall behind, move faster..."
ok guys its like a week late but i would like to publically apologize to 5perm for calling him "fucking retarded" and telling him to "shut the fuck up [and] never speak to me again"

perhaps it was a little uncalled for
plug walk
rather unfortunate this team had to go this way, all of these gamers are kinda fresh :flushed:

except duck, that guys rotten tho :flushed:
(03-03-2019, 06:34 PM)Nyxi+ Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 06:33 PM)civilian. Wrote: Now I think I am back until I went a placement again.. FOREVER GETTING FUCKED

"If you fall behind, move faster..."

TBH, as much as I love >> and that was my pride and joy when I was leading it, I don't know if I want to lead honestly.
duck had information leading to Hillary's arrest
plug walk
duck was here
(03-03-2019, 06:53 PM)duck Wrote: duck was here

ok fuck off
Why u guys poopin on 5perm to begin with, I love that man
(03-03-2019, 06:57 PM).tv/velt___ Wrote: Why u guys poopin on 5perm to begin with, I love that man

no one was poopin on him, i said he CAN be toxic which is true, but everyone can be toxic. His gameplay is great.
Dog is my supplier, talk to him if you want the stuff
bruh moment
(03-03-2019, 06:53 PM)duck Wrote: duck was here

[Image: 5gIzJhL.jpg]
eat pray cum
i dont use the forums like, ever

idk what im going to do next season for sure yet, but hopefully the other ts people can figure something out

i'd like to thank those who exposed duck (fruitcup says it was dope, trelan, bm, hunter.)

even though i don't advocate hate, i think we can all agree that we dont like cheaters in our good christian dead game
the other one