• 13 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Highlander S3 Invite Happenings/Discussion
(06-12-2019, 04:32 PM)Arzt Hispanian Wrote: I publicly request a link to the stvs vs boar please and thank you Smile

he didnt actually roll bo4r nyxi just used hyperbole to assert his point better
spotlight is pissed
(06-12-2019, 02:58 PM)Catalyst Wrote: I also should have clarified idk if spotlight lied or didn't look at the clips enough, ill take responsibility for that
1st clip spot said 1 the spy wasn't moving 2 wasn't blinked and 3 that michael body shot him, all three were wrong, he missed the spy entirely

the 2nd clip he said the gun began to stuff the demoman, the gun never shot the demo, the demo also lost his momentum before he died to the headshot, leaving two thing either he stopped his own momentum or slammed into the cliff, either way the demo isnt moving forward like spotlight said

3rd clip. idk Michael's in game settings but im pretty sure tele particles stay, the clip is really short but Michael's knew someone was behind cause he saw the trail of tele particles fallowing spotlight, maybe he looked back for a spy and saw the trail he could also just be walking to cart and saw it, im still looking for the demo on this one, he doesn't somehow know hes behind, he see that someone is behind cause the tele trail

I didn't lie, I just took the clips for how I saw them. Also, I said I don't care to prove to anybody that he's cheating. I care but not that much. He loses every important match he plays 100% of the time.

Lastly, in the first clip, the Spy does stay in the same place for at least one second, and you see the blood from Mpc1's bodyshot.
his health never goes down spotlight aside from when he gets blinked by the heavy, i already took responsibility for saying you lied i was wrong sorry, and i will reassert the spy never stops moving, if you got the information wrong thats the end of it, but dont go "I don't need to prove to anybody that he's cheating. I just don't care." and then throw twitch clips that are labeled with wrong information its not right if it was a lie or you missed parts of the clips, i shouldn't of said you lied about them, again ill say im sorry. iv gone through his logs from about the time he made it into invite, i hope i only got scrims into it but this is the gist of it

http://logs.tf/2300905#76561198088365519 Mpc1≤, percy
http://logs.tf/2296444#76561198088365519 Mpc1> wile
http://logs.tf/2295508#76561198088365519 itsy>Mpc1
http://logs.tf/2295547#76561198088365519 Mpc1>itsy swapped with halves
http://logs.tf/2302562#76561198088365519 nyxi> Mpc1
http://logs.tf/2302519#76561198088365519 nyxi ≥ Mpc1
http://logs.tf/2302487#76561198088365519 Mpc1 > Nyxi
these are not in chronological order, and yes i know your referencing his performance in lower divs and im going back and find matchups this is what i have right now
Florida #1
(06-12-2019, 04:32 PM)Arzt Hispanian Wrote: I publicly request a link to the stvs vs boar please and thank you Smile

Ask and you shall receive
damn wtf mans rly ddid better than bo4r lmfao
i would constantly get rolled by people who aren't close to being invite caliber snipers to then being able to dunk on established mid invite snipers and stay equal with fallen shay and bo4r (when we both played)

not saying anything about michaelpc1's current situation but that sounds similar to myself
You felt something warm inside your heart.
sniper is easy
Yo Jacob What's Up Man.
(06-12-2019, 05:24 PM)cinder | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: i would constantly get rolled by people who aren't close to being invite caliber snipers to then being able to dunk on established mid invite snipers and stay equal with fallen shay and bo4r (when we both played)

not saying anything about michaelpc1's current situation but that sounds similar to myself

difference is u BEEN established and everyone knows ur skill, a lot of the time ur only restriction is ur team tbh
(06-12-2019, 05:34 PM)shaayy ^ Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 05:24 PM)cinder | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: i would constantly get rolled by people who aren't close to being invite caliber snipers to then being able to dunk on established mid invite snipers and stay equal with fallen shay and bo4r (when we both played)

difference is u BEEN established and everyone knows ur skill, a lot of the time ur only restriction is ur team tbh

this is true
(06-12-2019, 05:40 PM)cinder | hl.rgl.gg Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 05:34 PM)shaayy ^ Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 05:24 PM)cinder | hl.rgl.gg Wrote: i would constantly get rolled by people who aren't close to being invite caliber snipers to then being able to dunk on established mid invite snipers and stay equal with fallen shay and bo4r (when we both played)

this is true

Sad
Michaels first season was season 22 ugc highlander, cinders first season was season nine ugc highlander , of course a player like michael wont be entirely known because hes still pretty new compared to the invite players like cinder who've had huge amounts of time to establish themselves.
Florida #1
yo guys my gpu blew up can anyone send me a new gfx card b4 da match :9
help
(06-12-2019, 06:20 PM)Catalyst Wrote: Michaels first season was season 22 ugc highlander, cinders first season was season nine ugc highlander , of course a player like michael wont be entirely known because hes still pretty new compared to the invite players like cinder who've had huge amounts of time to establish themselves.

the thing is that cinder had more time but hes also had a lot more dominate seasons / solid seasons to build his skill and mature as a player, and get to the point he reached

michael aint done shit

from what i know:

he graped for like half a season then got cut
ate shit the next season
subbed the next
did very average the next
went 0-3 then 2-2 in the same season (different teams)
went 3-4 the next season
now hes 0-2 in invite but playing the games of his life?

hes not had a dominate season in any div, hardly any decent seasons, most of the time hes eating shit, or atleast his team is. But if he was so good to begin with why has he never gone positive apart from his 5-3 stint with IBKC? why has no top advanced or even main team picked him up? why all of a sudden is he starting to roll? it doesnt make any sense to me, and apart from andrew, no player (recently) has done this at all, ate shit then starts playing in the top div and rapes

even with the andrew case dude never even played sniper until he got an upgraded setup, played, found out he was really fucking good, then went on to dominate every season he played, not even really close to michaels case
my first season was ETF2L season 1
Bichael

shay is just tryna get michaelpc banned before our cascade match so we wont lose like spu did
A person with way more seasons than another person has had more dominant seasons than the other person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc
Florida #1
(06-12-2019, 02:56 PM)asher Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 02:54 PM)Flare Wrote: It's time like this when I remember that we are all just apes that go apeshit to see other apes fighting each other

fuck u i've been waiting for drama on this godforsaken forum for months now

god yes

where did adam's retard essay go btw
(06-12-2019, 06:54 PM)Wallerino Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 02:56 PM)asher Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 02:54 PM)Flare Wrote: It's time like this when I remember that we are all just apes that go apeshit to see other apes fighting each other

fuck u i've been waiting for drama on this godforsaken forum for months now

god yes

where did adam's retard essay go btw

Got moved to What's On Your Mind?