• 13 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Highlander S3 Invite Happenings/Discussion
(06-12-2019, 06:58 PM)Flare Wrote: Got moved to What's On Your Mind?

it is indeed On His Mind
(06-12-2019, 06:52 PM)Catalyst Wrote: A person with way more seasons than another person has had more dominant seasons than the other person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc

hes had 6 seasons to grow and mature as a player and there has been no signs of that at all until he reached invite

6 seasons is PLENTY of time. Fallen lord had about 5 seasons, i had about 4, and bo4r had about 2-3

the point is that michaelpc1 has been below average for about 6 seasons now, and now all of a sudden hes dropping 45-26 in a match against players who arent high steel - mid silver players. Imo thats not a coincidence because if he really is just that good why hasnt he shown any of that in his previous seasons?
Do u guys really think its not weird that this guy goes from eating shit at 130dpm to going even with top 4 snipers IN BETWEEN HALVES. Like not even different days literally 10 minutes apart his skill level drastically changes.
I want to hear this from the man himself
I will always be a pyro main <3
The inconsistencies themselves prove nothing. if something comes outs thats brash kitty levels of obvious, ill believe it, until then im going to just stick with what has happened. if there are any demos that look sketchy by all means send them to me and ill look them over. or if its actually that sketchy to where its undeniable, just report it then. neither of us have the power to solve the issue without getting the gears of an AC team going. If you think he cheats watch him. If something undeniable is found report it. Theres nothing else i can say because nothing has been proven besides the fact that hes inconsistent.
Florida #1
some people really out here trying to shit on each other rather than trying to cooperatively find a fixed conclusion, even tho it really doesn't matter because it seems he's not gonna get b4nned anyways
wdym you're supposed to eat ice cream
(06-12-2019, 07:49 PM)tuba god Wrote: some people really out here trying to shit on each other rather than trying to cooperatively find a fixed conclusion, even tho it really doesn't matter because it seems he's not gonna get b4nned anyways

there hasnt been a decision yet, and we shouldnt rush one, saying he is or isnt gonna get banned just depends on what ac thinks. Its healthy for the community to have suspicion of players who come out of nowhere and suddenly start popping off.
(06-12-2019, 07:59 PM)RonnieJ Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 07:49 PM)tuba god Wrote: some people really out here trying to shit on each other rather than trying to cooperatively find a fixed conclusion, even tho it really doesn't matter because it seems he's not gonna get b4nned anyways

there hasnt been a decision yet, and we shouldnt rush one, saying he is or isnt gonna get banned just depends on what ac thinks. Its healthy for the community to have suspicion of players who come out of nowhere and suddenly start popping off.

i clicked back on this thread expecting ronnie to have another shitpost essay but was extremely disappointed instead
who remembers that time we scrimmed against 42p on ashville and michael literally did 550 damage the entire first 2 rounds, and then somehow as soon as it's the 3rd he headshots both me and denny the second we arrive on mid and then does 1000 damage in that one round alone......
most likely a trap
(06-12-2019, 08:02 PM)UGC GɇneralNick lfp o Wrote: who remembers that time we scrimmed against 42p on ashville and michael literally did 550  damage the entire first 2 rounds, and then somehow as soon as it's the 3rd he headshots both me and denny the second we arrive on mid and then does 1000 damage in that one round alone......

1000 damage in one round woah
(06-12-2019, 08:08 PM)SpotlightR Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 08:02 PM)UGC GɇneralNick lfp o Wrote: who remembers that time we scrimmed against 42p on ashville and michael literally did 550  damage the entire first 2 rounds, and then somehow as soon as it's the 3rd he headshots both me and denny the second we arrive on mid and then does 1000 damage in that one round alone......

1000 damage in one round woah

crazy right, ok but he went from 90 dpm the first half to like 400
most likely a trap
Catalyst, you have to understand. The inconsistencies alone don't prove anything you're right, but the fact that every sniper to ever touch this game has NEVER had such staggering highs and lows in their performance/aim makes mpc1 at the very least suspicious. When I was on 60hz i was very inconsistent, I would go from going even with plat level snipers to struggling to keep my stats on par with silver snipers. You can ask flare when I was on 42pence it would be very 50\5 whether I absolutely fucked or went even but that was on a day to day basis. It is unlikely to say the least that a change in ones performance can be so drastic in such a short period of time thus bringing on the suspicion of using 3rd party assistance because thats what hacks do. They give an immediate change/result. The only thing anyone is saying is that mpc1 is presenting patterns/behaviours of someone who may be toggling and that fact is undeniable.
help
which is why i recognized it as a fact...... and no people arent just saying hes presenting patters, we got a profile picture conspiracy theory, and twitch clips. Those were the things i was trying fight cause they 1. Dont work or 2. Dont make sense. You do provide an interesting anecdote and present the other side in a concise manner. good job to you.
Florida #1
when you play 166.6 hours in the last two weeks i'm sure you would be pre warmed up to drop 43 kills in 50 minutes of swiftwater.
(06-12-2019, 08:25 PM)Catalyst Wrote: which is why i recognized it as a fact...... and no people arent just saying hes presenting patters, we got a profile picture conspiracy theory, and twitch clips. Those were the things i was trying fight cause they 1. Dont work or 2. Dont make sense. You do provide an interesting anecdote and present the other side in a concise manner. good job to you.

idk what to tell u like unless there was a video of him legit spinbotting then fucking of course everything is going to be circumstantial. ive refrained from saying anything on this thread until now because i have my own opinions on the matter that wont change regardless of what happens, but you are probably the most biased person here. you're doing more than just playing devil's advocate, you clearly are biased to defend him no matter what. you're debunking twitch clips that people think are fishy by using circumstantial stuff such as "okay well the demo lost his momentum so this could just be a lucky shot" and "oh well the heavy might have blinked the spy and he had a lucky shot to hit him when he wasnt blinked" like come on bruh and the profile pic thing is a bit weird, its not a conspiracy theory its a genuinely concerning piece of evidence.
hey spu
Do y'all not see how insanely similar their pictures are like come on
They r pals
spu did you even watch the clips, i never said might. did you even read the post. im not repeating what i said you want to be sure what you read go back and read it again because there is no might or maybe, theres no circumstantial evidence, its a video that shows it happening and i point out what happened.
Florida #1
(06-12-2019, 08:42 PM)Catalyst Wrote: spu did you even watch the clips, i never said might. did you even read the post. im not repeating what i said you want to be sure what you read go back and read it again because there is no might or maybe, theres no circumstantial evidence, its a video that shows it happening and i point out what happened.
can't believe im saying this but spu is absolutely right here.

circumstantial evidence:  evidence that tends to prove a fact by proving other events or circumstances which afford a basis for a reasonable inference of the occurrence of the fact at issue

so far we've got fishy clips, we've got a fishy record (4-4 in ugc steel and 3-5 in ugc silver are his complete seasons before this), we've got some weird shit with the profile pics, and we've got a lack of players vouching for him that aren't his immediate teammates, who in many situations like these often defend the person in question. top that with the fact that he shows signs of inconsistency well beyond levels that people in invite are used to seeing.

michaelpc1's not banned or anything because it's still an innocent until proven guilty scenario, but we've got a LOT of shit here that points to a -reasonable inference- that he's shady. An inference is not a verdict, that's why we're not all able to ban him due to mob rule. I just hope RGL's AC team does a good job and goes beyond just watching the povs - after Miggy passed away the UGC AC team stopped looking at nearly as much hard evidence (see: vac wave) so I'm hoping RGL steps it up somehow
wallerino, im always right.