• 13 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Highlander S3 Invite Happenings/Discussion
This is the discussion thread for the RGL HL Season 3 Invite division.

Congratulations to the Season 2 Invite champions, Kids Next Door!

RGL HL S3 Team Spreadsheet
RGL S3 Invite Standings
Recent Player Transactions (sort by div)

You can view last season's Invite discussion thread here.
You felt something warm inside your heart.
10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
ill miss wax man
Please pick me up man im nice
>> dead, spu was right
Dog is my supplier, talk to him if you want the stuff
thats pretty epic
Cat Noises
Micahlalien plays invite? (hopefully plz pick me up thanks)
The world’s gone and got itself in a big damn hurry. I don’t like it here. I’m tired of being afraid all the time. I’ve decided not to stay.
:MicahCaptain:
Florida #1
captain jackToday at 3:20 PM
just dropping this lil dookie right here
bowl of mayo rescheduled his trip for an esea match
and has been playing tf2 all weekend

Me when I am leaving for vacation and under no circumstances can reschedule my vacation "Except to Accommodate for my all Important Sixes Match Cant Lose That"

Mom mom you gotta reschedule my flight, idc if it costs several hundred dollars idc if you have to buy a new plane ticket mom, come on i need to play demoman mom, its not just a game, its an esport, yeah... I just got 100 dollars from it..... anyway mom, please let me play my esea match, please mom, I wont scream bungie and poopoocaca at 2 o clock at night please mom please ill be nice
[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.jpg]
that is a cool drake
i took half a dosage of prescription alprazolam and i slept throughout the duration of my thirteen hour airplane flight
meech has landed
can player mmr be made public. note i post this here because i cant post in the leader thread
8 team invite btw
(03-29-2019, 11:30 PM)dope Wrote: can player mmr be made public. note i post this here because i cant post in the leader thread

No. This is only supposed to be seen by admins for tracking sandbagging players, placing teams, etc.
(03-30-2019, 04:25 PM)exa_ | hl.rgl.gg Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 11:30 PM)dope Wrote: can player mmr be made public. note i post this here because i cant post in the leader thread

No. This is only supposed to be seen by admins for tracking sandbagging players, placing teams, etc.

which is why it should be public lol, would prevent teams from putting themselves in a position in which they'd get moved up.
(03-30-2019, 05:26 PM)pajaro Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 04:25 PM)exa_ | hl.rgl.gg Wrote:

which is why it should be public lol, would prevent teams from putting themselves in a position in which they'd get moved up.

This. If a team knowingly rosters a player whos labeled as a sandbagger (for everyone to see) itd be hard to justify it. Yeet, naenae whip

edit: idk if that made sense but it does in my head so ...
(03-30-2019, 05:32 PM)nyxi Wrote: This. If a team knowingly rosters a player whos labeled as a sandbagger (for everyone to see) itd be hard to justify it. Yeet, naenae whip

edit: idk if that made sense but it does in my head so ...

I'd be open to it, but this is a rating system in the admin interface. If you have feedback for RGL.gg, you can post it here: https://forums.highlander.tf/thread-200.html
Personally, all I see with having the rating system be visible is the potential for toxicity with players berating players for their rating.