• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What's on your Mind?
b-but
anyone got any tekken exp? im trying not to be complete garbage at this game but i suck
hh brother
(08-02-2019, 03:39 AM)asher Wrote: anyone got any tekken exp? im trying not to be complete garbage at this game but i suck

aris/avoiding the puddle has lots of good beginner videos. I would look up guides for your character and focus on finding out how to use and implement their best moves. work on learning fundamentals like punishing unsafe moves by learning frame data, whiff punishing, spacing/sidestepping, etc. Tekken is largely a knowledge based game so focus on fundamentals first and then start slowly learning match-ups. One of the most important things to do when improving is to look at what moves/situations specifically you couldn't deal with in a match and figure out how to beat them later in training mode
(08-02-2019, 03:39 AM)asher Wrote: anyone got any tekken exp? im trying not to be complete garbage at this game but i suck

Hit up the Buford boys, I know Xif has the tekken and smash house and I'm sure they'd be down to play and teach
lil tecca one of the best out rn
(08-02-2019, 11:15 AM)Rawk Hawk Wrote: Hit up the Buford boys, I know Xif has the tekken and smash house and I'm sure they'd be down to play and teach
buford is so far away bro maybe ill just see if any of the wincon lads like tekken and also don't play lili or eliza
hh brother
I get out of rgl prison tomorrow, and I have not engaged in pleasures of the flesh since I was banned, tomorrow shall be the reckoning.
(08-02-2019, 09:55 PM)shaayy ^ Wrote: lil tecca one of the best out rn

factsssss
(07-31-2019, 01:03 AM)asher Wrote: just remember that fantano panders hardcore to his audience, even if he liked the album he would have given it a low score because that's what his audience wants him to give it rather than his actual thoughts on the album
Honestly I can't stand the melon anymore. I also feel like he panders to his audience, but i can't provide any evidence. It's thanks to the melon that i have found so much good music. However, after spending an hour /mu/ I have learned that my music taste is already shit if the majority of it is curated by the melon.
pootis
(08-04-2019, 03:37 PM)firepow Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 01:03 AM)asher Wrote: just remember that fantano panders hardcore to his audience, even if he liked the album he would have given it a low score because that's what his audience wants him to give it rather than his actual thoughts on the album
Honestly I can't stand the melon anymore. I also feel like he panders to his audience, but i can't provide any evidence. It's thanks to the melon that i have found so much good music. However, after spending an hour /mu/ I have learned that my music taste is already shit if the majority of it is curated by the melon.

you've gone from getting all your musical opinions from fantano, to getting all your musical opinions from /mu/

this whole debate reminds me of this https://youtu.be/WnrrJjtraas
plug walk
You cant install flappy bird after you delete it
(08-04-2019, 03:37 PM)firepow Wrote:

you could try just listening to an album and then decide for yourself whether you like it or not
(08-04-2019, 03:37 PM)firepow Wrote: Honestly I can't stand the melon anymore. I also feel like he panders to his audience, but i can't provide any evidence. It's thanks to the melon that i have found so much good music. However, after spending an hour /mu/ I have learned that my music taste is already shit if the majority of it is curated by the melon.
the whole joke with /mu/ is that no matter what albums you like or dislike, they're shit, that's the joke because music is subjective and what you like is yours and yours alone. i used to go on /mu/ years ago before i really found ways to find music myself, here are the resources i personally use to find new music

https://www.discogs.com/ - very useful for looking at specific labels and the artists on those labels, usually I will know of an artist I like, and check out their label through discogs, usually the more underground artists are on a label that somewhat focuses on the same sound or genre of music

https://www.last.fm - while much more dead now than it was when i started using it, after you have started scrobbling songs lastfm will give you recommendations for new artists that you haven't listened to that are similar to artists you listen to, I don't use this recommendation setting very often these days but I have in the past and still check it here and there

https://rateyourmusic.com - almost falls into the same issue that /mu/ has, which is that it is a community of people who care enough about music to go on the site, communities like this one and like /mu/ tend to form hiveminds on what albums are good and bad, especially when rym is all about rating music. however, i like to find people who have rated albums around the same rating I would, and then check their 5 star and 4.5 star ratings, see if theres anything interesting or new in their ratings that i might be interested in, for example, there was this one dude named fruitfork who i found and he had some insanely good yet very rare / unknown albums rated and I still love them to this day

lastly, i have a lot of european friends, europe has some very very good underground scenes for the genres im interested in, and so i get told to listen to a lotta good shit, so that helps a lot too
hh brother
flatulence
when d3nny plays invite(prolly not gonna happen) can ppl pls tell me so i kno not to play... i dont wanna get exposed by him Sad