• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What's on your Mind?
~~~~~~~~~~~ONLY 4S CHAMPIONS CAN POST BELOW THIS LINE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i tied third in s6 steel 4s does that count
i'd like to announce that i am accepting my fate as every team i create dies

if i ever create LFP posts in the future probably don't add me because i'm cursed
Greetings Resident Sleepers and Fellow Pogchamps of Rgl

I Am RonnieJ, learning soldier extraordinaire, loving brother, son, hoovy and friend. Today I am here to talk about MichaelPc1, Dave, Musique, Spu, Flare aka "sov2" the number 7, theoretical spy and string theory. One may look at this and assume this is a common shitpost, but i swear to you these things are all connected.

So we can see that most of these past forum events span from the match of team Spu vs Team flare "imposters" as they were called.

http://logs.tf/2302580#76561198065040540

the logs for those who have not yet seen them.

Back on topic, we see here that 2 immediate carries for team flare are Dave, and Michaelpc1, who both outperformed their more experienced and in the spy's case, smellier opponents. How could this happen? One may ask themselves in the heavy voice line. Today I would like to take you guys back to the past to see where bichaelpc1 and Daves could have amassed such power to truly be able to topple titans such as nyxi and spu.

Starting with dave, when viewing his profile, one thing immediately catches the eye..
https://steamcommunity.com/id/gman991/ <--- Dave's profile for those who have not investigated it.

We see that dave seems to have origins from the 2fort, as on his profile there is a clever nod aka a homage to the 2fort in which he was grown and raised, honing his spy skills in order to one day defeat spu. On a more serious note it also seems like his profile picture depicts an invisible man. This is quite curious because up to this point, we have no way of deciphering the invisible man. That is, until one puts on the cuck vision goggles, and suddenly we can see michaelpc1 come into view.

So about michaelpc1. Whats up wit this guy. Nobody really knows. Man has no friends. Mans has no family. He came out of nowhere... the invisible man... some say he was born to snipe, much how dr alto h clef was born to eat, or how spu was born to lose. There is one thing that is certain though, hes the "bobby shmurda" of the tf2 community right now. One may think, will michaelpc1 end up in jail like mr Shmurda. To that I would like to analyze the discussion between flare, and Mr. Seven, and take a real hard look into the comparison of these times and McCarthyism.

From the moment Joseph McCarthy was born in 1908, he was poised to be a troubled soul. He would only address the women of his time as sluts fit for healing, and as he walked he had a presence that some could only describe as chilling. However this mann grew up, as all men do.

first doe, lemme have my lunch break.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wollJFBjxU

ok. you all still with me, anyway i was reading the dumb shit flare and seven were saying to each other, and all i really want is for dr alto h clef to respond and knock them out of the park with his own nerd essay.
Therefore I would like to end my essay with 10 closing statements.

1)Exaflamer is not a girl
-this one is self explanatory, i dont know why people think this
2)Spu is dogshit mc ass at swiftwater
3)Theoretical spy needs a team
-please pick up theo Smile
4) SpotlightR is aad
5) Michaelpc1 is definitely cheating his dick off, but acting through dave, as the invisible man
6) Dope was behind every single major tf2 win and loss post 2017, pablo has been trying for years to expose him, but has given up, as nobody belives him
7) The shotaway scandal was created as a diversion to distract the populous from from the facts about the 13%
8) Fallen lord is my friend Smile
9) Space ghost coffee has a bowlcut
10) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msoi-lk5pQ4
Mans not clean
i never called nyxi the n word
[10:22 PM]
nyxi:
bro shotaway called me the n word today
guys ronniej beat jump_beef

granted there is no evidence of this completion and i am simply going off his word

please congratulate him and the great strides he has made over the past week

thank you
I Shoot Rockets And Sometimes People Die
bro nize that
(06-12-2019, 12:46 AM)River Wrote: guys ronniej beat jump_beef

granted there is no evidence of this completion and i am simply going off his word

please congratulate him and the great strides he has made over the past week

thank you

my next move is to get wr in jump beef

can someone add #intraining to my name
(06-12-2019, 12:19 AM)RonnieJ Wrote: Greetings Resident Sleepers and Fellow Pogchamps of Rgl

I Am RonnieJ, learning soldier extraordinaire, loving brother, son, hoovy and friend.  Today I am here to talk about MichaelPc1, Dave, Musique, Spu, Flare aka "sov2" the number 7, theoretical spy and string theory. One may look at this and assume this is a common shitpost, but i swear to you these things are all connected.

So we can see that most of these past forum events span from the match of team Spu vs Team flare "imposters" as they were called.

http://logs.tf/2302580#76561198065040540

the logs for those who have not yet seen them.

Back on topic, we see here that 2 immediate carries for team flare are Dave, and Michaelpc1, who both outperformed their more experienced and in the spy's case, smellier opponents.  How could this happen? One may ask themselves in the heavy voice line. Today I would like to take you guys back to the past to see where bichaelpc1 and Daves could have amassed such power to truly be able to topple titans such as nyxi and spu.

Starting with dave, when viewing his profile, one thing immediately catches the eye..
https://steamcommunity.com/id/gman991/ <--- Dave's profile for those who have not investigated it.

We see that dave seems to have origins from the 2fort, as on his profile there is a clever nod aka a homage to the 2fort in which he was grown and raised, honing his spy skills in order to one day defeat spu. On a more serious note it also seems like his profile picture depicts an invisible man. This is quite curious because up to this point, we have no way of deciphering the invisible man. That is, until one puts on the cuck vision goggles, and suddenly we can see michaelpc1 come into view.

So about michaelpc1. Whats up wit this guy. Nobody really knows. Man has no friends. Mans has no family. He came out of nowhere... the invisible man... some say he was born to snipe, much how dr alto h clef was born to eat, or how spu was born to lose. There is one thing that is certain though, hes the "bobby shmurda" of the tf2 community right now. One may think, will michaelpc1 end up in jail like mr Shmurda.  To that I would like to analyze the discussion between flare, and Mr. Seven, and take a real hard look into the comparison of these times and McCarthyism.

From the moment Joseph McCarthy was born in 1908, he was poised to be a troubled soul.  He would only address the women of his time as sluts fit for healing, and as he walked he had a presence that some could only describe as chilling. However this mann grew up, as all men do.

first doe, lemme have my lunch break.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wollJFBjxU

ok. you all still with me, anyway i was reading the dumb shit flare and seven were saying to each other, and all i really want is for dr alto h clef to respond and knock them out of the park with his own nerd essay.
Therefore I would like to end my essay with 10 closing statements.

1)Exaflamer is not a girl
-this one is self explanatory, i dont know why people think this
2)Spu is dogshit mc ass at swiftwater
3)Theoretical spy needs a team
-please pick up theo Smile
4) SpotlightR is aad
5) Michaelpc1 is definitely cheating his dick off, but acting through dave, as the invisible man
6) Dope was behind every single major tf2 win and loss post 2017, pablo has been trying for years to expose him, but has given up, as nobody belives him
7) The shotaway scandal was created as a diversion to distract the populous from from the facts about the 13%
8) Fallen lord is my friend Smile
9) Space ghost coffee has a bowlcut
10) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msoi-lk5pQ4

what

(06-12-2019, 12:48 AM)shaayy ^ Wrote: swag flu by KILLY is the best rap song of this whole generation.

I saw him live and he sucked also that song sucks
Plz be my friend plz
can someone say it please im begging you i havent heard it all day

please + rep me
anyone an egg here and wanna date
I'm making some PC1 profile pictures for funsies, hmu and I'll do one for you :3

https://imgur.com/a/SbCHLrI

(This isn't meant to be BM)
You're missing a crucial component of the profile pic, the ENTIRE background is animu without any negative space!
:cold_sweat:
brandonpc1, I am conflicted if he is cheating or not.....
I made MichaelPC1 a new profile picture now :dance:

seriously hit me up I'd love if everyone had one of these ngl