• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You guys watching any Anime this season?
I'm not seeing anything particularly extraordinary outside of Fruits Basket and the new UFOtable show.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/season
No, As I Am Not A Sinner. Anime Is The Root Of All Evil.
plug walk
Hibike movie is cool
Carole & Tuesday is the most interesting looking thing to me that's new

Probably just going to play catch up this season. Finish some shows that I only have a few episodes left in.
carole & tuesday is a bones original directed by shinichiro watanabe so that's a p big nut. definitely watching it.

opm 2 is going to be really disappointing in terms of animation (damn you madhouse why couldn't you keep it) but the arcs that are gonna be covered in this season are pog tier so i might let it slide.

kimetsu no yaiba looks really edgy but i think i am gonna give it a try so we'll see about that one.
Pyro mains :/
(04-05-2019, 04:08 PM)junrrr Wrote: carole & tuesday is a bones original directed by shinichiro watanabe so that's a p big nut. definitely watching it.

opm 2 is going to be really disappointing in terms of animation (damn you madhouse why couldn't you keep it) but the arcs that are gonna be covered in this season are pog tier so i might let it slide.

kimetsu no yaiba looks really edgy but i think i am gonna give it  a try so we'll see about that one.

Didn't know about the Bones Original, definitely gonna check that out. As for Mimetsu, i unironically like edge so i'll probably watch it regardless.
carole and tuesday bones original POG
sarazanmai mappa original (directed by ikuhara) POG
fairy gone pa works original HALF POG

i've heard very good things about the senko-san manga so i'll probably give that a try
kimetsu's got a pretty solid manga and considering how much of a cinnamon roll tanjirou is i don't think it's actually going to be that edgy, my biggest issue with the manga was the art style never hit with me so i'm excited to see ufotable animate it
contractually obligated to watch opm, bungou stray dogs and SnK sequels even though jc staff is going to piss on ONE's grave
video game adaptations are almost historically awful but i'll probably give shoumetsu toshi a chance just because madhouse has been on a roll recently
2w Anime Night is probably becoming 2w Saturday Morning Cartoons of the Orient with my schedule change.

https://myanimelist.net/profile/SecondWindHL

We're trying not to repeat a season of what I like to call "Anime With Alto And Menn Lord Until 5 AM With A Chance Of Fallen Lord"
Bitch acknowledge my presence
Bitch you fell asleep during the first show every week after you spent 20 minutes getting food
there were like 2 good shows last season and u kept putting them after a bunch of boring stuff so it's not really daf's fault. I fell asleep too lol
Markers come back, I absolutely will NOT watch anything sword art online related without you there, Sword Hero Enthusiast!

I'm using a friend favor.
You guys literally asked for Shield Hero first so I did that, even when the show got bad...
Then you guys asked for Dororo after but nobody did their anime homework...
Then you guys asked for Promised Neverland but nobody did their anime homework...

I see a trend.

Also we saved Sword Hero for Fallen Lord every week so watching it really depended on how long it took him to drive random people home every Saturday.
fuk u sov shield hero was bad i didn't ask for this
dororo and neverland were the only good shows
i don't know what you're talking about with anime homework I watched all the episodes
You know who asked for Shield Hero?
Markers.

You know who didn't show up like ever?
Markers.

You know who didn't honour our collective friend favors?
Markers.
I'm calling in a friend favor Brandon I need u to watch sword hero

Also Ik u said we are starting at 3 but I'm waiting until everyone joins syncloungue to make food so it's gonna be more like 330 @sov :3
[Image: magik.png]

idk about you guys but the weekly line to use the bathroom/make food one at a fucking time is a highlight of the night...
(04-11-2019, 12:32 PM)Fallen Gourd Wrote: [Image: magik.png]

[10:29]
Fallen Gourd:
    I have the perfect response prepared.

[10:30]
2w.Sovereign:
    ya? did you spend 2 hours naming it

[10:30]
Fallen Gourd:
    SHUTUP
    LOL

[10:31]